Hello from southern iowa

-

NW83

Reaction score
Hey guys just introducing my self, I own a 72 dart. She's in primer as of right now, have a lot of plans and feed is always appreciated. Thanks for having me
20161004_184340_001.jpg

Hey guys just introducing my self, I own a 72 dart. She's in primer as of right now, have a lot of plans and feed is always appreciated. Thanks for having meView attachment 1714977195
Moravia, south of Eddyville. Been down to the track a few times. Welcome to FABO. Great project Dart you have there. It looks like the hard body work is over. What color are you planning? Lots of Darts here to get ideas and info from as well as some good parts. Let us know if we can help. Oh, I'm from Waterloo and have a 66 Dart and a 70 Swinger. toolmanmike

001.jpg

Moravia, south of Eddyville. Been down to the track a few times. Welcome to FABO. Great project Dart you have there. It looks like the hard body work is over. What color are you planning? Lots of Darts here to get ideas and info from as well as some good parts. Let us know if we can help. Oh, I'm from Waterloo and have a 66 Dart and a 70 Swinger. toolmanmike

View attachment 1714977199
Yes sir about 20 miles south of Eddyville. Thank you, I've been looking at hot rod flats paint they have a purple that I really like. Something a little different. I have some touch up on the body work to do. Interior work still needs done and the list goes on lol

-
Back