Hello from SWFL...

-

dustbull

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! ..I normally creep around pro-touring.com, but ive heard a few people reference this site, so i checked it out and love everything everyones doing over here.. hopefully one day i will be able to use all of you for some help and advice haha
Heres a few pics and such of my 70' duster, and my dad's '68 roadrunner.
We rebuilt the duster as a college car for me, and it slowly snowballed into something a bit more serious than just an average means of transportation.

If your interested, some specs on the duster:
4pt roll cage, 20gal. fuel cell, 4spd O.D. A-833, strange dana 60, and a 408 w/ full rollers, aluminum heads, and a big cam.

The roadrunner is a numbers matching 383 and torqueflite 727

Thanks for looking, hope to get to know some of you fairly well!!
DSC00483-Copy.jpg

readytostart.jpg

dusteronlift.jpg

P10100922.jpg

Thanks everyone! ..and 71dartswinger, i cant even count how many times weve been to that Lowes..a couple times weve had to pick up a couple 10' 4x6 pilings for our dock and put them in the roadrunner hanging out the side window..twas quite a sight

Welcome to the site,some nice cars you have there!Tons of info in the forums and lots of knowledgable guys here to help you with anything.Enjoy!:-D

Thanks for the compliments guys! ..I got a little bored and made a video of the dyno run that we made a year ago at a local dyno day. Ill be going back to this years dyno day on saturday to run again, this time with a clutch fan, -8AN fuel line, and new Demon double pumper carb, im hoping for a few more horespower, but well see

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjxeFp3kByQ"]YouTube - 408 duster dyno open cutouts[/ame]

-
Back