Hello from Texas 73 Dart 340 Sport

-

bear73

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Ive been wanting to join this forum for a while. I might start a thread on my car. A 1973 Dodge Dart 340 sport. It has the original H code 340, auto, buckets, console, fold down seat. Brown with a black canopy vinyl top. My father bought it back in 78, and I started working on it in 88 when I was 15. My mother named it Bear when my father first bought it and the name has stuck. Well finally I have a job that pays well that I can finally restore this car. but first thing is getting a garage I can do the restoration in...Well thanks for reading and stay tuned for some pics and maybe some videos!!!

Welcome! Post up some pics!
Glad to see another A Body person in the area!
What part of Austin?

WELCOME from Pa. -- I had a 73 Dart Sport, with a Hemi. --
icon14.gif
--

Attachments

• 73 Dart Sport.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 174
pics coming soon..my Dart stays with my parents which is almost an hour from me. I forgot the camera when I went for thanksgiving. I will be back there soon

Things have been busy in my life and at work, so I was not able to get back to my parents house since thanksgiving. I really appreciate the feedback from the members. The car sits most days in the driveway forgotten. I have just finished rebuilding the Carter AFB I bought in 2000. I have yet to put it back on the 340. Will happen soon.
I know it doesnt look it, but this is a running and driving car. The AFB had a leak in the secondary venturi that was dripping raw fuel into the intake. Anyway here are the pics. I have alot of work to do on this car. I think I might put it back on the road. It wont take much. Thanks again guys!

Attachments

• 000_0098.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 96
  • 000_0099.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 000_0100.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 000_0101.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 80
-
Back