Hello, from Texas

-

TCML-71

Reaction score
Hello All,

Currently, I do not own an A-Body. I did however build my first car (71 Swinger) with my father in our garage with the help of my uncle and few friends. It took us 3-4 years but we had a good time doing it and its why I'm looking for project again. I originally planned on buying the 71 back but that fell through.
Anyway, I am in the market for a solid rust free 68 Dart Hardtop. I don't care if it has a motor and trans but would like a mostly complete interior/exterior. Currently I am working on a 76 455 4spd (50th Anniversary) Trans Am... Ya, I know... I know... its a Pontiac but its my father in laws car. The plan is to finish the car and give it to him when he clocks out from work for the last time.

Last edited:
Hello All,

Currently, I do not own an A-Body. I did however build my first car (71 Swinger) with my father in our garage with the help of my uncle and few friends. It took us 3-4 years but we had a good time doing it and its why I'm looking for project again. I originally planned on buying the 71 back but that fell through.
Anyway, I am in the market for a solid rust free 68 Dart Hardtop. I don't care if it has a motor and trans but would like a mostly complete interior/exterior. Currently I am working on a 76 455 4spd (50th Anniversary) Trans Am... Ya, I know... I know... its a Pontiac but its my father in laws car. The plan is to finish the car and give it to him when he clocks out from work for the last time.
Hey Dude, welcome to FABO!! Don't apologize for a Poncho, My HS Bud still has His '76 T/A, 400 4spd. got it His Junior year '82. If You are in the market, go to the
Wanted Forum here and post a thread, someone will either have or know where one is.........Good Luck!!!!

Welcome to FABO, it sounds like a great thing you are doing to the Trans Am and the reason behind it!
Finding a '68 Dart for yourself to build shouldn't be too hard.........

Welcome to the fray..lots of valuable info to be found here.

Bruce

Texas Trailer Man in Halton City has a 67 or 68 for dale look him up on Fb or yellow pages

Hello All,

If your into Mopar you are in the right place ,good luck and happy hunting

-
Back