Hello From Texas

-

340SNOTCH

Reaction score
I have finally found a 68 Barracuda Formula S Notchback. I have been looking forever. I really wanted the 4 speed, but not a whole lot for sale. I'm glad to be on this site. I have looked at it for a while now and finally registered.

SDC11140.jpg

SDC11142.jpg

SDC11145.jpg

SDC11147.jpg

I sold my 68 fastback 340-S back in 2000 thinking I would get a 340-S Notchback 4 speed in a few years. I looked for a couple of years and couldn't find the 4 speed and gave up. I got the bug again and found the automatic.

Thanks for the comments. I love A body Mopar. I gave up lookng for the 4 speed notch, but maybe a 71 demon 340 4 speed will be in my future.

Welcome to this great site :cheers:
And I must say that is a VERY nice barracuda =P~=P~
Jump on in and enjoy, Looking forward to your post's 340SNOTCH :happy10:

Welcome from Dallas.
If you don't know about Cowtown Mopars check them out, they appear to be a pretty active group.

Thanks 684mulas and nice car. I thought about putting the correct year dog dish wheels on. I was thinking maybe some Crager SS wheels. If I stay with the dog dish style, Do you think I should leave the wheels black or paint them red to mach the body? Anyone else have any input?

The "Cowtown Mopar Club" is having their annual "Toys for Tots" car show at Allen Samuel's Dodge (820 and Hwy 26)on 12/6/09.Entry fee is an unwrapped toy.

-
Back