Hello from the 'burbs of Baltimore

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Just joined today - My 14.5 yr old son just picked up my latest project for $400 - a 65 273/auto on the floor Barracuda. All there, unmolested but needs 1/4's.... and tail light/back-up lenses.... and more lawns to cut to buy the parts....lol Guess I raised him right - I started with a 71 /6 Dart in 1983......

Attachments

• Jake's Cuda.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 108
YOU Sir, should be arrested for aiding and abeding a theif for steeling that car! Holy crap! $400!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

Wow, very nice find for $400. Looks to be very rust free, and its straight!

Welcome to FABO. Post some more pics of it when you get a chance.

Welcome! If he's keeping the 13" wheels I can donate a set of Barracuda wheel covers, they are not perfect but not bad either. Congratulations on the find!

The old guy we got it from says it ran strong when he parked it in his sister's yard 6 years ago to build his house out of state. Mice have chewed thru 4 of the plug wires, so attepting to fire it up to drive it on the trailer is not a viable option. Odometer shows 83k miles. If the 273 turns out to be trash, I still have the 318 that came out of my 69 Coronet.....

Attempting to PM ya about the wheel covers...

I'll get more pics up after we drag it home this Saturday and post em in the projects section...

Nice car to start with! 1st thing to do is get rid of the cheap plastic walmart hubcaps. Good luck with it keep us posted with more pics!!!!

Let's get started :thumleft: Thank you for jumping in the waters goldfish65 :happy2:
It's great to see another young gun and Dad on board with us
I bet he can't sleep at night thinking of getting the barracuda home tomorrow :eek:fftheai:
Congratulations on a great buy :thumleft:I about hit the floor myself.

-
Back