Hello from the great white north!

-
welcome
you got a good deal on that car my father was trying to trade him his pt cruiser for it.
I thought the price he was asking was a great deal for a clean car in that shape.

welcome
you got a good deal on that car my father was trying to trade him his pt cruiser for it.
I thought the price he was asking was a great deal for a clean car in that shape.

I got the car for less than what the guy was asking for it. He also threw in a full set of brand new tires (Radial T/A) that fit the dart free of charge.

Hi Kyle, nice Dart. How's Caribou country life these days? I worked at the Pinette and Therian sawmill back in 1974 and a Forestry camp the next year in Horsefly, beautiful country up there. :thumbup:

Horsefly! I lived out in Likely for about 1/4 of my life! :thumbup:

Glad to see you made it over here Kyle!

Cody! I didn't know you were a member here!

welcome

I got it for less than the asking price. A friend originally bought the car but then had to sell due to wife problems.

Well the car has been in and out of my cousin's mechincs business over the past couple weeks for various small things that needed to be done. Thursday morning it will be going in for the last time hopefully, to get an electronic distributor installed and the PCV setup installed to try and get rid of a blowby issue.

All that I need to find now is a front right hub as mine is worn out.

Hey....I am NOOB from Florida, just bought 86 Jeep Wagon powered by Roadrunner 383.....any ideas on how and what to check first(68 motor)

Thanks for all the replies!

One this that sort of annoys me is not knowing how that 318 is built up and thus I'll need to take it apart just to find out. I know it has more power than a 318 should but I don't know how it's built. :sad7:

Welcome! You've come to a great place with many helpful people to answer your questions. Enjoy the Dart, looks great!

that car was a few miles from my house. saw him drive it a bit last year. looks good driving down the road. i think when it first was for sale he was asking around 20g for it. if i am not mistaken

that car was a few miles from my house. saw him drive it a bit last year. looks good driving down the road. i think when it first was for sale he was asking around 20g for it. if i am not mistaken

20g?! Oh for the love of.....

I paid nothing even remotely close that luckily and still think it should have been cheaper :D

-
Back