Hello from the new guy.

-

Sly Fox Racing

Sly Fox Racing
Reaction score
Hi, I just stumbled across this site during a search so decided to check it out and thought it was for me. I'm 37 y.o. and have been around Mopars my whole life. Most of them being A-Bodys but a few E-Bodys and B-Bodys were involved as well. All of my uncles all had A-Bodys and thats how I came into them. I currently have a 68 Dart that I'm working on. I'm in the process of rust repair right now. So far everything is going pretty good. As of right now the car will be a street/strip car but mainly on the strip. I'm thinking of putting a 408 stoker in it. I've heard pretty good things about them. Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome aboard! Sit down and relax, stay awhile. If you find the door, point me in that direction, I've been trapped here for years.....LOL!

Welcome Sly Fox!Good choice on the 408.I just had one built and had it out for a spin today,it,s also for the strip.Have to take it on the street just to try it you know8).It,s pretty dam impressive,I can tell ya that much.T&T will really tell,but I can feel the difference between the 408 and my stroked 340(372)big time.

Welcome Buddy! I would LOVE to have a '68 Dart!!! and yes, go with a 408 stroker...you will LOVE it...

-
Back