Hello from the U.P. EH!!!

-

stretch

I cut my cars!
Reaction score
I 've been lurking around for some time now. I guess it's time to open my mouth (good luck geting me to shut it).:D

A little about me...
I live in Michigan's upper peninsula. About 100 miles stright north of Green Bay Wisconsin. I'm a automotive technician, father of two, a 3 year old girl and a 8 week old boy. I love to hunt, fish, snowmobile, ride ATV's shoot & reload, and play with cars. I pretty much love anything that has to do with internal combustion.

I have an all original '73 dodge charger rallye 340. It's my cruiser (I just cant bring myself to cut it). And I am getting set up to start building my '65 valiant signet.

I was going to build the valiant as a street driveable "vintage looking" drag car complete with fenderwell headers and "patina" looking paint and lettering but I've decided to build it as a "sleeper corner carver".

I've been on MOPARNUTS.com for years and DODGECHARGERFOURM.com for a few years.

Welcome aboard, pics of both cars please. Don't forget a build thread on the Valient when you get started, or now if you're already underway!

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing pics of your Valiant build. Mine is a 65 Signet also.

Welcome aboard Yooper from another newbie. I live in Illinois but call the eastern UP home.

Where in da u.p. do u live??? We have land off m-95 between silver lake and witch lake?? Do you know any of the Holsworth's--Steve

I live in Loretto, work in Iron Mountain and have a camp outside if Witch lake. On the fence river past squaw lake.

Cool--we're on the michagamee in floodwood--Do you know the Holsworths??? Kyle,Barry,luke????

Cool--we're on the michagamee in floodwood--Do you know the Holsworths??? Kyle,Barry,luke????

Sorry but I don't. I am very familiar with the flood wood planes area.

What part of Wisconsin are you in? I have in-laws in Rhinlander. and friends all over the state. Belgium area, Sparta area, De Pere, Green Bay, Wausau.

10 mins south of Belgium--in Newburg--Does he have a Duster?? Luke Holsworth is a wrench at the gm dealer in Iron Mountain----And Kyle moved down here and is my employee

Be careful here you'll get addicted!!!! I am HE HE--Great place with GOOD guy's here willing to help with ANYTHING!!!!!!!--Ah I miss running the Razor down the dusty sand logging roads!!!!! Will be back soon!!!!!!! Do you know any of the Dillions??? as in Dillion logging?????? They live on Witch lake on the north side you can see all the houses when you cross the bridge on M-95--an your making me miss the U.P yah dar hay!!! Iccky lunda's coming to sauna!!!

My buddy in Belguim has a '68 mustang with a 351c, a fox body stang with a hot 302 in it,and a 68 torino. Alas... He's a ford guy. He was a mechanic at the howdy truck stop. His name is Al.

"He's a hard tack man from the ontanogon coast"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noms-duAbY8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noms-duAbY8[/ame]

"He's a hard tack man from the ontanogon coast"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noms-duAbY8"]Munising Bay Arts Festival 2011: Guess Who's Coming? by Conga se Menne - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to FABO !!! I've been to Marquette before !! Stayed at the Big Bay Motel !!!Some gorgeous country up there !! My wife supervised a Handicap Summer (Baycliff if I remember right) She actually had another offer to supervise a speech clinic again this year !!! I told her I'm ready,I loved it up there !!

Welcome from the Detroit area. I have spent many weeks in the U.P., hiking, fishing and camping mostly.

And like everyone else is saying.........WHERE ARE THE PICS?

Well I see I ciber stutter. ;) I'll chalk it up to learning this board.

As for pics, I have some of my charger but non of the valiant. It's out in my buddys barn. I haven't brought it home yet. I'm making room in my garage so I can get going on it. I'll bring the camera when I go get it and post them along the build.

Welcome from a downstate flatlander. We have friends in Ironwood and go up during the summers for a week or so. Enjoy the site. dan

I have friends in Ironwood aswell. I hope you stop at Gustafsons in Bravort for smoked fish on your way through. It's tradition when ever we go to the land of the "Mighty Mac".

-
Back