hello from TN.

-

wracks71

Reaction score
heard about the site from a guy on lateral-g.net. i likey! nice to have a source that understands us little guys! i have a 1971 duster with a 380hp 360/727/8 3/4 rear. bbp wheels. dropped 2",QA1'S in the front,firm feel 1 1/4 front swaybar,soon to have a rear firm feel bar,more suspension mods to com as well as wheels. i am tryin to get this thing ready for autocross season and maybe kick the hell out of some camero's at a couple good guy's shows! we'll see!

Welcome to the site! Nice lookin Duster you have there, sounds like a fun car too. Is that you posing on the hood or a girlfriend? Aahha.
Anyways post pictures of your car when you get the chance.

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web! :cheers: Now lets see some pics!! :toothy10:

Picture 659.jpg

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web! :cheers: Now lets see some pics!! :toothy10:
yea what he said....66340 i do love that ride....I likey urs too..here's mine..Don't pick on the last one that is My wife's A-body..67 something LOL

Left front side.jpg

front hood up.jpg

engine.jpg

Chas pics 030.jpg

Welcome!! Sounds like a really nice build! Enjoy the site and keep us posted!!

thanks guys! and to all you other TN. boys,we need to keep in touch! i have a good friend in kinston. and that is NOT ME ON THE HOOD,that is my fiance'. i had some body work done last spring,so i will get some pics up as soon as i can. i don't even have any yet! i have got to get some more suspension work done soon so i can hit the auto crosses hard this summer. i didn't even get to drive the car last summer!

Hola Amigo,
I'm up in Knoxville, used to go down to the junkyards around Sweetwater alot. Langford's and Howell's used to have a bunch of good stuff. Getting harder and harder to find good A body parts around here but still have a few staked out.

-
Back