Hello new member from Florida

-

furyus2

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Dave and I live in Weeki Wachee Fl. I am currently working on restoring a 1969 Dart Swinger 340/auto. I have learned alot already and hope to learn alot more.:sign2:

Attachments

• 69 Blue Dart 001 (Small) (2).JPG
    92 KB · Views: 124
  • 69 Blue Dart 002 (Small).JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 69 Blue Dart 003 (Small).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 69 Blue Dart 004 (Small).JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 128
welcome to the site, and i see you shop at harbor freight like me.lol ( the cut off wheel)

Welcome, just down the road from ya in palm harbor,nice shop,i'm thinkin i have seen you at some shows [usa flea market] with the white car in the background or maybe not.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. I am in Florida also but I am near Jacksonville in a town called Orange Park.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Keep posting pics of your resto work. We love all pics...before, during, and after. What are the plans? A full from-the-factory restoration or are some mods planned along the way?

Weeki Wachee? Really? And people make fun of some of the city names in SoCal.

Welcome, just down the road from ya in palm harbor,nice shop,i'm thinkin i have seen you at some shows [usa flea market] with the white car in the background or maybe not.

I've been there a few times so you have probably seen my sport fury.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Keep posting pics of your resto work. We love all pics...before, during, and after. What are the plans? A full from-the-factory restoration or are some mods planned along the way?

Weeki Wachee? Really? And people make fun of some of the city names in SoCal.

The plans are to do a restoration as it has a numbers matching engine.I have some nos stuff for it.May have some changes that can be changed back such as rally wheels chrome v/c,etc. eventually the car will be for sale so I don't want toalter it too much.
Weeki Wachee, home of the mermaids!!!

Welcome Dave. There is not any Mopar question or joke you cannot get advice on here. Man isn't this Florida summer HOT!

-
Back