Hello, new member here : )

-

cudaguy36

Reaction score
Hello all. New member here.
Im cudaguy36 (i know not very original ) im new to this forum as well as forums in general so ill try not to make too many mistakes.
I am from so cal originally and now live in the bay area for work. I own a 1964 273ci Barracuda that was previously owned by my father. It hasnt run in over 19 years and im slowly restoring it the best I can so he will be able to enjoy it again.
Im sure i will become more familiar with this forum over time and will try to contribute as best I can.
I will try to post updates when I can on progress.
Thanks all. Cudaguy36.

Welcome aboard, we like "before" pics too!
C

Welcome "cudaguy". Love the fact that you're doing Dad's car up. I hope you can get lot's of info here that will help you get it done for Dad. :thumbrig:

Welcome. I have a 66 cuda that belonged to my father. Car had not run in over 14 years. Over Christmas vacation I replaced the fuel pump, all fuel lines, new fuel tank, all belts and hoses, rebuilt the carb and radiator, new water pump, plugs, plug wires and starter relay, trans service and oil change. I was able to drive the car for the first time in years! I think of my late father every time in start her up.

Thanks everybody for the welcomes.
Please feel free to correct me on any goofs I make while posting here. I will post a before pic soon.

I hope this pic shows ok.
Its a pretty good before pic as the car has just been pulled out after sitting for many years in the so cal desert.
Last weekend i was able to fire it after many hours of work.
Including a new gas tank and transmission cooler lines,as well as all the usual pre start checks and liquid changes.

Attachments

• 20141122_085232.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 85
-
Back