Hello, Ont. Canada here with 71 Dart Swinger

-

Moparnutt340

Reaction score
I've looked at write ups on this site for years and just decided to join. I am a member of another site but it seems every time I search for info online, I always get my answers from this place.

About me, I'm a Mopar Nutt, have been since I was a teen. First car when I was 15 was a 1971 Dodge Charger, green on green, 318 :glasses7:

I currently have a Red on Black 71 Dart Swinger, Alabama car originally, mild 340, 727 auto, 8.75 - 3.55's, mini tubbed, ss springs, Weld Pro Star's Front 15x4 with M/T S/R 26x6.00x15, rear 15x10 Welds with 325/50R15 Nitto Drag Radials, Cramic Headers w/2.5" Stainless Pipes, 2.5" Electronic Cut-outs & 2.5" Flowmaster 40 Series Muffs, NHRA approved street axles, large bolt converted with Disc front breaks / B-body rear drum brakes

Welcome aboard from out west MoparNutt, you picked the right place to hang out. Share some pictures of that nice looking ride you got there when you get a chance.

Welcome Mopar Nutt. Have I seen your car at London cruise nights?

Not yet, I just got the car last spring. I did local cruise nights in Wallaceburg and made Moparfest. The car has been in the shop getting some major upgrades done since Sept. I will try getting out to London this summer tho

I don't have any good pics yet of the new work done, but I did have it out a couple weeks ago and got a couple pics of it. This is the best pic I have so far.......

IMG_1562.jpg

Welcome to a great site....... Awesome ride you have there!

If you decide to go to Moparfest again this year, you are welcome to come park with us in the FABO section. When you pre-register for this year's show, check off the box for "Club Parking" and specify that you want to park with the group from FABO. We have a great time every year, and you won't meet a better bunch of guys and gals anywhere!

Here is a link to this year's Moparfest thread. Hope to see ya there!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=266675

Welcome to FABO from Southern Alberta, great looking car you have there!

Welcome , You have a great looking car !!! Looking at the pic you are from Hamilton area I guess ? , I just got my car last summer also 71 dart , might see you at a few shows

Welcome , You have a great looking car !!! Looking at the pic you are from Hamilton area I guess ? , I just got my car last summer also 71 dart , might see you at a few shows

I'm actually in Wallaceburg, home of WAMBO

My best friend is in Hamilton, up on the mountain with his Sassy Grass Green 68 Satelite. I cruised up there a couple times last summer, hung out on weekends in Stoney Creek. Alot of Mopar guys in that area

I'm actually in Wallaceburg, home of WAMBO

My best friend is in Hamilton, up on the mountain with his Sassy Grass Green 68 Satelite. I cruised up there a couple times last summer, hung out on weekends in Stoney Creek. Alot of Mopar guys in that area

lol! I had my A-100 out that night! Hope we meet up again!

lol! I had my A-100 out that night! Hope we meet up again!

Dave was it ???? That's a sweet A-100

Ya I met you when I was out with the other Dave in his Satelite.
Were you there when I had my Dart out ? We went for a cruise with Rusty and a few other guys. In fact Rusty bought a A-body rad from me and I think it was for your car if not mistaken.

I'll let you know when I'm going to be in the area with my car again and we can meet up.

Dave was it ???? That's a sweet A-100

Ya I met you when I was out with the other Dave in his Satelite.
Were you there when I had my Dart out ? We went for a cruise with Rusty and a few other guys. In fact Rusty bought a A-body rad from me and I think it was for your car if not mistaken.

I'll let you know when I'm going to be in the area with my car again and we can meet up.

That was fun a night! Thanks for the rad as well, it was great deal. Looking forward to meeting up again. Thats a nice Dart AND Satelite!! I'll pm you my#

-
Back