Hello Start 3 Dart Projects

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Just joined today but reading and research a lot on this forum,since I bought my 1966 Dart a few months back.Then I bought a 1972 dart and I could not stop there...I bought a 1963 dart gt.
The 1966 is a project that I bought unfinished but with a bunch of extra parts.1972 runs but needs 904 rebuilt (no third) will get to it soon.
1963 RUNS and drives and I am doing complete brake job this weekend..
Just learning how to post and now I will try some pictures:sith:

Attachments

• dart 007.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 350
  • dart gt 003.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 322
  • dart gt 005.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 348
  • dart gt 002.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 318
  • dart 004.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 344
  • dart 002.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 299
  • dart 011.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 362
those 60 darts always caught my eye if there done up right....now its time to make a members restoration thread and keep us updated

Love that 66. My 64 vert will be back on the road in a month or so and I'm right down the road in New Braunfels if you ever want to cruise Devils Backbone or something let me know.

thanks mopartdart72 Plan on making a members restoration thread soon,just collecting parts and earning funds to get 1966 built,got a completely balance 360 and 904 for it and also c body 8 3/4 that needs narrowing....
thanks failedethics but 1966 is going to take awhile but my 63 will be ready soon

Welcome to FABO, they all look like good projects. From the pics though, it looks as if the 66 is almost ready, and the 63 is in need of some body work.

I waiting on rms spring relocation boxes,and I will be mini tubbing it , before I narrow that 8 3/4......Starting my project from rear forward

Yea I been meaning to make it 2 yrs in a row and either had to work or something. Maybe this year I can make it.
Bruce

I be going for sure,closing shop and going to take trailer with 1972 dart with alot of other parts to sell at the swap meet and buy some for 1963 GT

Cool cars and welcome aboard!! Guys here are addicted to car ****,so the more pics in your threads the better! Best to use a host like photobucket etc so as not to overload our new server. Love the 66!!

Cool cars and welcome aboard!! Guys here are addicted to car ****,so the more pics in your threads the better! Best to use a host like photobucket etc so as not to overload our new server. Love the 66!!

Had never heard this before. I hate going to p/b and having to link and then get back on fabo to post. Plus people who only leave picture links i rarely click the link unless theres an explanation what it is and i want to see it.

Had never heard this before. I hate going to p/b and having to link and then get back on fabo to post. Plus people who only leave picture links i rarely click the link unless theres an explanation what it is and i want to see it.

Yes it's a bit tedius. I have both sights open in different windows and go back and forth. It's a bit easier now thanks to photobucket changes. I just do one left click and it instantly copies now.

I do like the big pics photobucket allows for! Quality pics help things a lot. As long as Im not shaking too bad when I take my pics I get very nice results using pb.

I never leave just a link for pics,cuz I hate that too!!!lol..

More pictures of 1966 Dart

Attachments

• dart 013.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 209
  • dart 012.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 237
  • dart 010.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 233
  • dart 009.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 232
  • dart 008.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 228
  • dart 006.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 226
  • dart 014.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 219
Welcome from Dallas.............weather and work permitting I will look for you at the Motorplex in May.

I like the 66 too even though it is post,The 63 is going to be daily driver and is replacing the 72 dart,which I will be selling to help finance first two.1972 needs headliner,carpet and i need to rebuild 904 then I will have to sell.

-
Back