Hello to all!

-

1969Valiant

Reaction score
I'm just getting into older cars. I've collected and restored wooden boats for years, but, I'm just about to bring home my first old Mopar. I found a 1969 Valiant green, two door with black int, slant six, auto. It was sitting in a barn since it was two years old. It's so buried by junk I can't even get a real good look at it, but, I have many questions about what to look for and what to expect out of a car like this. I feel like I've come to right right site.
Thank You in advance!

Glad to have you with us. In a case like this, you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to take pictures of it in it's undisturbed state! Sort of the treasure hunt aspect of things. King Tut's tomb, that sort of thing.
I'm also a tractor guy, and pics of a discovery with trees growing out of it or buried under debris just sort of liven up the tale.
Or maybe it's just me? It ought to be well preserved, and I'll bet there's a story behind it.
Hope you have a good time with it.
keep us informed.
Alan

Let me be the tenth to welcome you to the best site going :cheers:
There is no need to look any further :happy10: you have found the best of the best place to get info and share your build, Lets get started :happy10:

-
Back