hello!

-

hullfire1

Reaction score
hello all just signed up and would like to introduce myself........I live in southern nh and just bought my 3rd mopar! I have owned a 69 dart 340 4 speed a 69 barracuda 340 auto and my most recent purchase a 67 dart gt with a wicked 340 built by a nascar mechanic down in north Carolina.....glad to be back in the mopar family after campaigning a 63 nova gasser the past five years.....I am a career fire fighter in Massachusetts and enjoy bracket racing on the weekends and car shows with my wife and kids aged 6 and 9! hoping to connect with other dart enthusiast and picking brains on some things id like to upgrade on my new dart! gonna post a thread now to find some custom made super stock seat brackets!.....barry

Welcome to the site from Maryland. Post up some pics of your rides. We love our car **** here.

welcome from connecticut. send pics. lots of pics

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 101
Welcome to the group. I'm a retired IAFF firefighter from Midland Mi. Have had Mopars all my life. Great group of people here. I'm also a 30 year plus mechanic so if you need some help bend my ear.

Welcome from southern Mass Barry ! I assume you run up in Epping . Maybe I'll see you there sometime .

-
Back