Hello !!

-

1976DrtSport

Reaction score
Hello all! Just saying hello to the site and forums... I used to be a member but left when I sold the last project several years ago. Bought a new car, and joining the community again. Ive been playing with A bodies for years, and just picked up a 76 Dart Sport. Not planning on going too far as far as restoration goes for a while, just a driver I can fix up and cruise when I want to. Driver / Fixer. Currently a /6 auto, non power disk front, drum rear, power steering. Cool little driver, picked up for a tinker project. Plan on an eventual 318, 340 (i hope), or 360. I still have a complete /6 to SB Schumaker swap kit left over from a previous project. Trunk pan needs replaced (as do most), oddly the rear quarters as solid in the bottom edge, but theres a quarter sized hole directly behind the drivers rear wheel. Seemed like a very strange place to me. And of course on the drivers side of the trans hump.. SO FAR thats all I have I have found. Needs full interior replaced, somehow the previous owner managed to break every important piece, sail panels, kick panels, door panels.... Anything plastic .... very odd. Im beating the car up, BUT, overall for now its a descent looking driver. Biggest issue to me at present is keeping it a driver while tinkering it back to looking good and being reliable. But, anywho...... glad to have a good start of a project, and glad to be back in the community!

Welcome back. Sounds like a fun project that members here can help you find parts for. Pics when you can. toolmanmike

Happy to have you back to the community :cheers: Welcome back :glasses7:

-
Back