Hello !!

-

pagranger42

SuperBee63
Reaction score
hi I'm new to the site and have a question. I have a opportunity to buy a 69 cuda color 2 R 4, burnt red. its a 4 speed, Hipo 340, formula S convertible. Has Galian docs only 83 made and only 12 with a 4 speed . what do you all think is a fair price. it is showroom ready and runs smooth.

Thanks,

Patti :???:

Welcome aboard Patti :glasses7: You will see (if not already) we have some of the best tech's and folks around the planet here :glasses7: Jump on in and enjoy this great site :cheers:

21 K if show room and all original I betya!! tops! :coffee2:

Welcome aboard Patti :glasses7: You will see (if not already) we have some of the best tech's and folks around the planet here :glasses7: Jump on in and enjoy this great site :cheers:

21 K if show room and all original I betya!! tops! :coffee2:
Thank you, I look forward to it.

It would be best to start a thread in Mopars general dissection and get more eyes on it , I was taking it easy on the price, I don't know what I am talking about :toothy1:

Welcome to the Madness !! Even 45K seems high to me.

Welcome. Remember that a selling price is what anybody is willing to pay for it. Your best bet would be to check out some of the sale sites for a price. The market is all over the place all over the country.

-
Back