hello

-

moparnut83

Reaction score
i have actually been on the site for about 3 weeks or so, i am sorry that i have not introduced myself before i put up some things for sale. so some of you already have been chatting with me. Everyone i have chatted with seems awsome, and have decided i want to be a part of this forum. Please forgive me for not posting sooner. here is a little about me and my cars.
i live in Troy, mo my current cars are as follows, 1972 dodge dart swinger 2dr. slant six auto original ga4 light gunmetal grey ac car with b5 blue interior, 1973 dodge d100 318 4 speed 2nd owner my grandpa was the first and he lived in arizona until he willed it to me in 2003 but it does need work, but no rust, 1994 dodge dakota 2nd owner my brother bought new sport with 318 5speed reg cab 2wd. and latest addition is a 1971 dodge dart( parts car with 360 727 auto and 8 3/4 rear end, now all i need is a car to put the drivetrain in!) Thanks guys and girls, i love the site, and i love mopars its an addiction!
here are some pictures, the 72 dart is now in primer and should be in paint soon, and then i will have new pictures

Jason

IMGP1720.jpg

IMGP1724.JPG

P2280397.JPG

hello and welcome to the site! glad to have you here. also, do you want to sell that very nice dakota??? I WANT it!!!! post more pics of it! (and the cars too!)

thanks for all the nice comments, i really love this site.
I really love my little dakota, i tried to sell it in the fall, for 3 days, everyone who saw it, really liked like it, but they thought it was priced a little high, and i guess it might of been, the truck is completely stock except for exhaust, it had one repaint, really really nice paint, no body work was needed, the clear coat was peeling, it also has a spray in bed liner. i will get some more pictures of it tomorrow.

-
Back