Help 67 cuda fastback ? or 69 coupe 340 ?

-

chuckstirrr

Reaction score
I've always had Mopars mostly Dusters and Darts I have a 71 340 Duster now , I have ended up this past week with 2 more Mopars, a 1967 cuda Fastback, a 318 car, A/C, Ralley Dash with Vacuum gage in the center hole, bucket seats consol, shifter, almost all of the car is there, car is a little rough but well worth saving and putting my 383 in it, the other car is a 1969 cuda coupe formula S 340 car, its pretty sold but a lot of stuff missing and no title, Title not a real big deal (I know where theres a couple at with dash tag) Here my problem I really like the looks of the fastback, If I save the 69 it will take most of the 67 parts, May be You Mopar guys can help me, is it the 67 or the 69, I'll post pic's of the cars tomorrow, maybe I can trade all 3 of my cars, for an A-body all ready done then I won't have to worry about it any more LOL also I have a 1- peice fiberglass front end for Duster willing to trade it for 67-69 cuda front finders

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 263
  • cuda.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 259
  • cuda (2).jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 263
  • cuda3.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 249
  • fiber.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 294
  • fiberglass.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 257
  • fiberglass2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 262
'67 for me. The 69 sounds like too much trouble. Don't go advertising swapping VINs...that's not cool not to mention highly illegal.

IMG_0248.jpg

BTW -- also moved this from the classifieds -- not sure what you were thinking there.

Its the 67 fastback for me. I am a little biased as I own one too. I love the look of a 67 fastback. There is something about them.

I prefer the notchback. if this poll goes on forever it will probably end in a 50/50 split. You've already stated you prefer the fastback so if you're building for yourself...
If you're building for resale any year model fast or notch bring higher resale value with a S on it and/or a 340 in it.

If you're building for resale any year model fast or notch bring higher resale value with a S on it and/or a 340 in it.

But he will lose all the premium that an "S" car brings if he swaps the vin.

After that silly and illegal vin swap is wouldn't be #s matching and the vin would no-longer show it as a Formula S (unless he swaps the vin from another Formula S).

Don't fool around with the title and swapping VINs. If you have a bill of sale you can go to Alabama and register it here. While here (Huntsville, AL area) you can also peruse my growing collection of 67 (and one 69) fenders. You will also need to get a set of front and rear window trim pieces which I will soon have. That is as soon as I get up to NY state and pick up my 67 parts car.

And as for which one to restore, I vote the 67 FB.

Just wondering If I register the car there will I be able to get a title and be able to tag it
Yes I do need fenders can you send Pic's and how much money do I need Thanks charles

I'd slap a cheap paint job on the duster, send it down the road and focus on the fastback.. It's hard to sell a car in primer, if you want to get anything out of it anyway..

As I got it you´re missing the title not the vintag, or?

-
Back