Help answer my stupid question!

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if someone could answer my stupid question,or is it? lol.. Is there a difference in height in a front bench seat between a 4 door and a 2 door? It just seems like my seat is too high! I had it recovered last year and used a core a buddy had, he said out of a 1970 Duster.My Car had 73 buckets in it when I bought it. I thought maybe it just needs to be sat in and it will go down after a year or so. What do you think? Am I crazy? lol.. Thanks, Craig.

Let me put my *** in it for the summer and by fall you wont be able to see over the steering wheel!!

Let me put my *** in it for the summer and by fall you wont be able to see over the steering wheel!!
LOL!! Good one Steve! I just was thinking maybe 4 door cars have a taller bench? Mine just seems high. Maybe it's just because it was redone last year. Thanks for the laugh!! Any luck in job hunting?

I wouldnt think there wouldnt be much difference between the 4 and 2 doors???I landed 2 part time jobs today(not in what I wanted), but at least it is something to pay the bills.

Glad to hear you picked up something! I'm sure the 4 door A bodys have a higher roof and the rear window wont work in a 2 door. Example is a 68-69 Dart.

When they redid my buckets they tightened up the springs. They said they do that when they are redoing a seat because the springs get weak over time. It was stiffer. I didn't go down as far as I did before when I put my old butt in the seat.

Glad to hear you picked up something! I'm sure the 4 door A bodys have a higher roof and the rear window wont work in a 2 door. Example is a 68-69 Dart.

Thanks Craig, appreciate it, but i would be lucky if my pay is 1/2 of what I was making! Friggin depressing!

-
Back