Help choosing a v8 for my dart

-
I love that body style! That is a nice car!

Thanks.. had that lane nearly 30 years. Picked it up a few months after I traded my 70 Charger 500 for a pickup truck that got better mileage. Regretted nearly instantly.

I take the same stance on the POS Gen 3 Hemi.......ugly, expensive and is modern day government built BS TRASH!!!! I will absolutely not covert my old school Mopars over to the very thing that has ruined society overall and that is Government intervention. I like my cars rough around the edges, unrefined, built by men, driven by men, and not 1 single thing on them to remind me of the overpriced **** trash that's being built today.
Gen 3 Hemi and 360 magnum are trash you say ???
Im done here

Last edited:
Ug.. the stock intake on a FE... what.. 80lbs+? Nearly herniated myself swapping it out on my 390 for a Streetmaster. And you have the added bonus of the pushrods going THROUGH the intake as well! Next ask how fun it is to get longtube headers between the shock towers on an older Ford. 390FE in my 67 Fairlane as it sits today.

View attachment 1715905878

Yes.. my home is integrated.... Mopar shares it's home with my Ford. :D

LOL I have no sympathy for you. You have to deal with having a beautiful big block 67 Fairlane. I always liked them also, and have friends that still have them. Nice car!

-
Back