Help finding Duster Graphic

-

hemitheus

19? Plymouth Scampenstein
Reaction score
Outside of meing a mopar-maniac I am also a drummer.

I am currently reskinning my drums to make them look like a 71 duster 340. Pretty cool.

I havent decided on the color yet but the drums will have the stripe running across it and the bass drums will look like the hood section with the 340 wedge graphic on the "drivers side"

However I need help.

The bass drum heads I want to look sharktooth. Nice.

I saw a few funny cars that have a vinyl graphic sharktooth grille like the one in the pic here. http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2117/picture057d.jpg

does anyone know where I can find a copy of this graphic (electronically) so i can accomplish this?

any help is tremendously appreciated.

No worries... I will post pics upon completion

My two favorite passions too! I can't wait too see this! How about the 340 wedge decal White) on the base drum head (black) and the tail panel stripes on the floor tom, and duster fender stripe on one tom, and 340 side stripe on the other tom , Hmmmmmm

Attachments

• 100_1106.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00612.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 104
340 wedge.... My drummer amigo.

here is what i have in mind.

its a 7 piece pearl kit.

2 bass 3 racktom 1 floortom 1 snare.

starting at the floortom i will have the rear of the stripe start and it will work its way all the way to the front of the stripe ending on the smallest tom. The bass drums will be body color except in top - flat black. the left will have the 45degree 340 wedge decal and on the sides toward the back the duster 340 dustdevil stickers. I am putting repro pedal pads on top of my bass drum pedals. The bass resonant heads will have the sharktooth grille. The throne will have the tail light stripe on the back and I may have it reupholstered to match the interior of a 71.

it is a crazy idea but its me.

what kind of kit and cymbals you running? I cant see any logos anywhere?

I like your idea! Sounds really good, Pearls rock,I really like the idea of doing the throne in the interior pattern! I cleaned the cymbals and took the logos off, They are Sabian AA 21 rock ride, 18 AA rock crash, 18 AA medium crash, AA rock hats and I alternate a 12 AA spash with a HH splash, and the Wuhan China, All in brilliant finish.

I also am rocking the Sabians!

Threadjacking my own thread here!

Found another pic of the funny car, made my andy mccoy race cars. I dropped them an email
IMG_0039.jpg

THanks for the reply. The printed graphic I can do. I need the pic of the grille electronically.

-
Back