Help finding rims.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I,m looking to buy some Torque Thrust II M series for my minitubbed 66 Dart with 8 3/4 stock(not shortened)I want the 15x10 with a 7-7.5 backspacing,now I had found some a month ago and forgot to save in my favorites for time of purchase.I,ve looked everywhere and can only find them with a 6 inch backspace.Any custom rim suppliers making these?Any help or a link to finding these will be appreaciated.Thanks in advance.

P.S Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!:cheers:

Here,s what I,ve found http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ARE-CL205516560/

I don't know of anyone local to us that would mod. the rims for you (and do a great job), being they are aluminium.

I don't know of anyone local to us that would mod. the rims for you (and do a great job), being they are aluminium.
Thanks Butterscoth(Giles)but I,m not looking to have them modded?I,m asking for a supplier that MAKES these rims.I,ve seen them before with the 7-7.5 backspacing.

I'll look into it, one of our club members manages a tire store. I personally haven't seen any with a 7" or more backspace.

I just looked at their website above and the ONLY backspace they make in 15x10 is 7.232283

I just looked at their website above and the ONLY backspace they make in 15x10 is 7.232283
This really SUCKS!!I was getting ready to order the 15x10,s with the 7.22 backspacing and they have now dissapeared from the list?Whats up with that?Now they,re only with a 3.3 inch b.space.Help!!!:read2:

I would call them and see. I can't imagine that they're completely sold out of that backspace. Might just be harder to find now.

-
Back