Help for a Waggs

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok I was snooping today and seen are waggs has got the waggin up for sale to help his sick moma . I think we can get some thing started to help him where he can keep the waggin ? What yall think Ive seen waggs give alot around here i think its his trun For some help . Any ideals ?

As much as I can, and do it with pride knowing we can save his two door and do what we can to see him get past this time in his life.

Im game for an auction if thats ok...Im broke as broke, but always got something to donate to a great cause...

I've bought some things from him in the past and he has always been good to me. Count me in but I think CUDACHICK has got it right. Might want to run it by him first. Just Saying Jerry

You better check with him first before starting some auction benefit or something.
Ok next time i see him on i will talk with him . just want to help a good member and friend:cheers:I really dont have much to give but time so I can run it if waggs lets us .

You better check with him first before starting some auction benefit or something.

You are right sista, A man that is use to helping and giving like he does finds out real fast how much harder it is to receive help, it's very hard on some folks.
My brother inlaw that lives in Orlando Fla has said he would love to have a cool ride and that being a one of a kind he may take a look at it.

How much is he asking for the waggin? Maybe we can buy it and rig a raffle to give it back to him. Or maybe talk him into raffling it off and nobody claiming it? Just throwing out ideas......

How much is he asking for the waggin? Maybe we can buy it and rig a raffle to give it back to him. Or maybe talk him into raffling it off and nobody claiming it? Just throwing out ideas......
A raffle would make fabo lible . I dont think that can work . Hes asking 8500 obo .

Did some checking and he is asking $8500 OBO. I say cut the crap and do it whether he likes it or not. Nobody asked memike how he felt about it when we bought him a car and I'm damned sure nobody asked me how I felt about the collection for me when I had a heart attack. I'm pretty sure Waggs was in on both those adventures and if he can't deal with it, tough shitski as they say in old country. To kick things off, put me down for a C note. Just let me know where to send it.......

When i started this thread i was in charge mode to lol I have nothing to tell you where to send the money yet i didnt think that far ahead lol I just wanted to help him lol I will see what i can get when waggs gets on .

Ok I talked to waggs he dont want any help .... I still think we can send him some praryers tho .

I would be into helping him out in anyway I can, even though I'm broke beyond belief. He is an asset to the site and his waggin is an icon for Fabo!

Buy his parts and add the donation to the paymennt. lol tmm

-
Back