help for dobadaddy's kiddo AUCTION

-
We have success! We visited with the pediatrician today that actually took the time to listen to us, And understand what was going on with Phoenix! She actually Rattled of the symptoms before we could. She believes Phoenix has a form of acid reflux that doesn't make her spit up, but rather bubbles up to the top of the esophagus and over in to the wind pipe. That in turn is causing a blockage that keeps her from breathing. It was nice to have someone take the time to understand what's going on and explain exactly how the theory works. She made it clear that this is only a theory and that its very hard to properly diagnose something like this. She did also inform us that she has has 1 other case like this and it did in fact end up being reflux. I'm absurdly stoked that we are getting answers instead of shower shrugs or "everything is normal"! She's getting us an oxygen monitor to keep tabs on for a couple days so that she can see exactly what her o2 levels are doing at night and suggested a slightly different diet. We will try these and follow up Tuesday.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! They are getting us somewhere when I was losing hope!

DobaDaddy,
I am so glad to hear that you are finally getting answers. Yes reflux can trigger the symptoms little Phoenix is having. From what our pediatrician told us the sphincter is slightly immature and that allows the stomach acid to move back into the esophagus. Generally this situation goes away as the child gets older. In some cases, like my wife, the situation only gets slightly better. Anytime my wife eats a meal that triggers her reflux she has a serious asthma attack. I would suggest that you follow the diet recommended by the pediatrician as close as possible. I would also speak to the pediatrician about how long you should keep her upright after eating (with my daughter it was an hour). One other thing is to have her checked for a hiatal hernia. It is complicated and rare but the pediatrician will understand. Best of luck and please keep us informed. My prayers are with you all.
~Michael

ok tell me what to put down and i will copy and paste bud
ASA here ya go

push rods for a small block with hydraulic cam and 273 adjustable rockers

that is what Abodybomer donated push rods only

check with martin and see if he still wants to bid on them..i'm sure he was thinking rockers were also donated and that is not the case...

Oklacarcollector- JACKING INSTRUCTIONS for 'SURE-GRIP' DIFFERENTIAL decal

BID= $10.00 jimjimjimmy

Old Tired Rebel- 4 barrel air cleaner

BID= $30.00 ranidart70

MeMike - Service manuals

BID= $20.00 Daredevil

66340Sedan - SoCal Hat

BID= $35.00 Cannucky

Bigtooth - Power Steering Pump/ Wheel Adapters

BID= $25.00 Daredevil on adapters

Superdart426 - 273 Air Cleaner

BID=$50 $TXDart

Motopsycho - T Shirt

BID=5 bucks Dart_Doctor

Dart_Doctor -75ish duster tail light lens pitting and crack on chrome

BID=

Oklacarcollector- 8 ball shift knob

BID= 5 bucks Dart_Doctor

plum crazy dart -tropical fish ornament

BID= $20.00 stansblue72

CudaChick1968 - 50$ gift card

BID= $50.00 txdart

Ranidart70 - HURST shifter

BID= 5 bucks Dart_Doctor

Ranidart70 - Playing cards with cudachick in them

BID= $20.00 66340Sedan

BID=$ 50 txdart

6pk2goDemon - duster emblems

BID= 10.00 73AbodEE

Optik ,,superbird after shave

bid 20 daredevil

nite moves... 75 Swinger/dart headlamp bezels in good shape, Vinly top trim 75 swinger 2door HT good except front spears and brake and pwr strg pieces.

bid 0
auction ends october 13 at NOON Central Time

Ok I was told by dobadaddy that there should be no need to add any thing more to the list of stuff he thinks this should get the kiddo the help that she needs .. So if you have some thing that you was going to add to this save it for the next member in need . thanks for helping him and his kiddo my A body brothers ! I will see you all on the next help thread when ever that maybe . I will let the stuff thats up end at the same date

Thanks bub and thank you to everyone else as well. As I said before, I can't thank you enough.

Thanks bub and thank you to everyone else as well. As I said before, I can't thank you enough.
Its all goos bub its what i do you know me . I know bout the thanks joey needs to give us more thanks buttens for threads like this lol take care of that kiddo bro talk to you later

We have success! We visited with the pediatrician today that actually took the time to listen to us, And understand what was going on with Phoenix! She actually Rattled of the symptoms before we could. She believes Phoenix has a form of acid reflux that doesn't make her spit up, but rather bubbles up to the top of the esophagus and over in to the wind pipe. That in turn is causing a blockage that keeps her from breathing. It was nice to have someone take the time to understand what's going on and explain exactly how the theory works. She made it clear that this is only a theory and that its very hard to properly diagnose something like this. She did also inform us that she has has 1 other case like this and it did in fact end up being reflux. I'm absurdly stoked that we are getting answers instead of shower shrugs or "everything is normal"! She's getting us an oxygen monitor to keep tabs on for a couple days so that she can see exactly what her o2 levels are doing at night and suggested a slightly different diet. We will try these and follow up Tuesday.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! They are getting us somewhere when I was losing hope!
That is some great news...Found a doctor that has a theory and possibly a solution.You'll are still in my prayers.
Keep us updated !
Martin

ASA here ya go

that is what Abodybomer donated push rods only

check with martin and see if he still wants to bid on them..i'm sure he was thinking rockers were also donated and that is not the case...

Thanks for looking out for me,but I read it right.I know they are just pushrods !!!My bid stands and I dare anyone to out bid me....LOL
:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

And for Chuckie's little Phoenix:
I raise my bid on Superdart426 air cleaner to $50.00 and Abodybomber pushrods to $50.00.
Nite all,
Martin

Oklacarcollector- JACKING INSTRUCTIONS for 'SURE-GRIP' DIFFERENTIAL decal

BID= $10.00 jimjimjimmy

Old Tired Rebel- 4 barrel air cleaner

BID= $30.00 ranidart70

MeMike - Service manuals

BID= $20.00 Daredevil

66340Sedan - SoCal Hat

BID= $35.00 Cannucky

Bigtooth - Power Steering Pump/ Wheel Adapters

BID= $25.00 Daredevil on adapters

Superdart426 - 273 Air Cleaner

BID=$50 $TXDart

Motopsycho - T Shirt

BID=5 bucks Dart_Doctor

Dart_Doctor -75ish duster tail light lens pitting and crack on chrome

BID=

Oklacarcollector- 8 ball shift knob

BID= 5 bucks Dart_Doctor

plum crazy dart -tropical fish ornament

BID= $20.00 stansblue72

CudaChick1968 - 50$ gift card

BID= $50.00 txdart

Ranidart70 - HURST shifter

BID= 5 bucks Dart_Doctor

Ranidart70 - Playing cards with cudachick in them

BID= $20.00 66340Sedan

BID=$ 50 txdart

6pk2goDemon - duster emblems

BID= 10.00 73AbodEE

Optik ,,superbird after shave

bid 20 daredevil

nite moves... 75 Swinger/dart headlamp bezels in good shape, Vinly top trim 75 swinger 2door HT good except front spears and brake and pwr strg pieces.

bid 0
auction ends october 13 at NOON Central Time

It made me very happy to come in here and read the great news! :cheers: DobaDaddy, i hope you're sleeping a bit easier now that you're starting to get some answers. Will continue sending you good wishes!

I also wanted to say that I don't have internet at home and post on here from work:axe:, and probably wont be back on till Tuesday. I'll settle up with the winner(s) of my items then.

theres one day left yall i will not be here at the ending time to cover it all . But as long as you get your bid in before the cut off it will be added . thanks you guys so much we got chucks baby to the docs .

alright just because I too have no internet at home and will be working tomorrow when the cut off rolls around I am going to make it tougher on the last minute guys and raise my bid on the hat to $50 .

-
Back