help for dobadaddy's kiddo AUCTION

-
Martin, thanks for the bid on my $50 Gift Certificate; unless I missed something, I think you won it. :-D Shoot me a PM when you can and we can work out the details.

Thank you all for your generosity! Make sure you pm the owner of your winnings a shipping address so it gets to the right person.

Someone sent me their address with the PayPal this morning. That won't work buddy lol

Hay!! I am still here !! and my P.M. works.
Just me, memike

Ok i sent a pm to rani and dd wating on them two to tell me whats going on if they have talked to the member they bid on and paid for there idem . hope im doing this right lol

btw thanks to the member that just offerd more stuff for this thread and sending me the pm that fixed my pms lol

btw thanks to the member that just offerd more stuff for this thread and sending me the pm that fixed my pms lol

U get PMS ? :toothy10: :)

Just Kiddin' and great job you've done on the auction for DobaDaddy 8-) :thumbup:

Lance, your Duster emblems are boxed and will ship tomorrow. I had a little computer issue today that took precedence over doing that for you....sorry. I'll PM you tomorrow with shipping info. Thank U again for the bid :D

None of my stuff sold..........Sucks. I need a paypal addy and i will send some $$$$$$$ Sorry tried to help out........A lil something is better than nothin. Thanks

Rani I sent you 3 pm's on you part you won. You need to pm me back so I know where to send it.

-
Back