Help Identifying K-members

-

Jamie Lam

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I need some help identifying some k-members. I got these from an estate sale. The black one with the power steering came out of the dart pictured. I believe it had a 340 or 360 but not positive. The other was just laying in the yard. I also have 2 sets of spindles and control arms. Full disclosure I am not a molar guy I deal with classic chevy trucks but I love all classic cars and I couldn't let this stuff go to the crusher so I hauled it all back to my shop. Thanks for your all's help.

IMG_1178.jpeg

IMG_1179.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1182.jpeg

IMG_1181.jpeg

The rusty K member is for a 70’-74’ E body and 70’ B body. Top set of lower control arms are 67-72 A body and the rusty set are 70’x74’ E body and 70’ B body. The spindles are disc brake spindles probably 73 up A body but can’t tell from the pic.

Last edited:
The rusty K member is for a 70’-74’ E body and 70’ B body. Top set of lower control arms are 67-72 A body and the rusty set are 70’x74’ E body and 70’ B body. The spindles are disc brake spindles probably 73 up A body but can’t tell from the pic.

Thanks for the help. Is the K-Member small block or big block specific?

Thanks for the help. Is the K-Member small block or big block specific?

Same K member for SB and BB. Slant six and hemi are different. 440 six pack and hemi had a skid plate welded on the bottom.

The lower control arms will be stamped VL or RW. VL being A body and RW being B/E body.
The K frames should have a date stamped on the front.
Do you have pics of the bottom side of the K frames?

1970B K-frame is a one year thing. 70-74E and 71-2B use the same frame. Also 70-4E and 70-2B use the same LCA's.

The lower control arms will be stamped VL or RW. VL being A body and RW being B/E body.
The K frames should have a date stamped on the front.
Do you have pics of the bottom side of the K frames?
I will get some for you. thanks for the help

yes it is for sale but I have been trying to determine value of the parts. Is there anything particular you are looking for?
Disc brake spindles and lower control arms with sway bar tabs
I also see some trim rings are they 14 or 15in
I might need a set or 2 for my police rims

-
Back