Help me come up with a name for my new 69 Barracuda Drag Car

-
I dont know man, I usually let the cars name themselves
Drive her and it will come to you

Having said that, I like underdog names
Sharkbait ?
Small frye ?

Lol, is it that time of the month ?
It need to be that all the time, Nah Gary ROSSINGTON passed away. My days shot to hell..

4th Street 'cuda
R.b09d2f75789335dd85fa25e95fb26984

Last edited:
My brother once had a red ride named "The Crimson Pig" and I always loved that name... maybe it wouldn't quite fit a beast this beautiful though.

Just bought a 1969 tube chassis Barracuda drag car and I'd like to come up with a name and maybe a graphic theme for the whole car or maybe just the doors. The all red is nice but I just love the look of the Sox and Martin Barracuda and the Kandy Cuda etc. I've been racking my brain for a couple days trying to think of a clever name and a theme.

I do like playing poker so I thought about Royal Fish instead of Royal Flush.... have a royal flush hand in the background of the name. Another idea was Lil Red Cuda or little red cuda using similar lettering and layout like the little red wagon... But honestly i don't know if I love that so I'd love to hear some other people's ideas. Trying not to copy someones else's car exactly. Unique would be cool.

Here's what it looks like for reference
View attachment 1716059639

View attachment 1716059638
Nice fish bought it here in GA? I saw it for-sale I thought it was very reasonably priced. Hope you enjoy it.

Get it in a red, white and blue theme, throw some stars on it and call it "Americuda"

RUMBLE FISH

When you approach the water box the announcer can say... LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Last edited:
Your original idea is good. Royal Fish with the cards/cash/chips in the background. I used to race a jeep that had 'cash withdrawal' written where the usual "scramber" or whatever was written. A nod to the cost/commitment you have to your craft. I like the sox and martin theme as well and have mimicked it in flat/gloss black as I was not going to drive a red/white n blue fastback around town.... but for a track only car I would not hesitate.

-
Back