Help me come up with a name for my new 69 Barracuda Drag Car

-
SEEING-RED - Personal favorite, they say in a fight for your life you go into it seeing red, during a showdown on the strip next to your opponent what better metaphor than a fight to get down that thing. seeing red READY TO GO! or die!

PERIOD-DRIP

THE FLOW

i agree, these nick names come best when not forced lol. mine is gracefully named 'The shark'
older guy was eye balling it and came up asking about the barracuda when i said it had a 440 he said it was more of a shark now than a barracuda.

Last edited:
How about "Royal Flash" with a depiction of a Royal Flush of diamonds and a "King Fish" for the King..???

Just bought a 1969 tube chassis Barracuda drag car and I'd like to come up with a name and maybe a graphic theme for the whole car or maybe just the doors. The all red is nice but I just love the look of the Sox and Martin Barracuda and the Kandy Cuda etc. I've been racking my brain for a couple days trying to think of a clever name and a theme.

I do like playing poker so I thought about Royal Fish instead of Royal Flush.... have a royal flush hand in the background of the name. Another idea was Lil Red Cuda or little red cuda using similar lettering and layout like the little red wagon... But honestly i don't know if I love that so I'd love to hear some other people's ideas. Trying not to copy someones else's car exactly. Unique would be cool.

Here's what it looks like for referenc
Just bought a 1969 tube chassis Barracuda drag car and I'd like to come up with a name and maybe a graphic theme for the whole car or maybe just the doors. The all red is nice but I just love the look of the Sox and Martin Barracuda and the Kandy Cuda etc. I've been racking my brain for a couple days trying to think of a clever name and a theme.

I do like playing poker so I thought about Royal Fish instead of Royal Flush.... have a royal flush hand in the background of the name. Another idea was Lil Red Cuda or little red cuda using similar lettering and layout like the little red wagon... But honestly i don't know if I love that so I'd love to hear some other people's ideas. Trying not to copy someones else's car exactly. Unique would be cool.

Here's what it looks like for reference
View attachment 1716059639

View attachment 1716059638
KILLER CUDA sounds like a good name

With the red theme: BloodLust or Satan's Child.
For the poker theme: All In, or Aces High, or "The Nuts" (if you play Hold'em, you know).
I'd use hand turned gold leaf letters with a black pinstripe outline or something similar (think John Big Mazmanian).

Sweet ride regardless what you name it!

How about "Royal Flash" with a depiction of a Royal Flush of diamonds and a "King Fish" for the King..???
Or how 'bout "Hookin' Fish", where the 'cuda has the reel, and the line cast to the front of the car with the hook thru' a checkered flag.
I gotta say, somma-yew got issues to work out before naming a ride, LOL!!!

-
Back