help me find an electrical gremlin, please

-
Park the transporter in the garage for now...seems to be runnin ok...but wife says that if she gets stranded one more time on the side of the road, fire up the transporter and come over, free weeks stay in lovely Hawaii for the first guy that volunteers to help troubleshoot...

OBTW that would be in our spare bedroom and not with the wife...she's not that mad at me yet!!!!

thanks much.

Park the transporter in the garage for now...seems to be runnin ok...but wife says that if she gets stranded one more time on the side of the road, fire up the transporter and come over, free weeks stay in lovely Hawaii for the first guy that volunteers to help troubleshoot...

OBTW that would be in our spare bedroom and not with the wife...she's not that mad at me yet!!!!

thanks much.

LOL, Hawaii is starting to sound better and better (its 35* here in Colorado)

Well Steve I would like to tell you I didn't get a chuckle but........... Glad you got it running. Resurrect the thread in a couple of days and let us know if it's still running.

83 and sunny...life is pretty good here, but it damn sure aint cheap. Drove it around town twice this afternoon. so far so good...Its frustrating at times, but when you finally get it going again...there's no better feeling in the world. I'll post again in a few days and let ya know if its still runnin...thanks again for hanging in there.

-
Back