HELP! Motor mounts won't line up with k member now?

-
You can't work on your car in the garage? And then get charged $100? Just put it on ice, make it look like it's finished. Sounds like the wrong home to own.

What is the (verified?) source of your engine brackets? I "don't remember" visually anymore, the difference in A / B body brackets.

I think this dude is too independent and stressed to listen to us. He basically came here to be an:

askhole_1024x1024.jpg

You probably have E body bracket...they look very similar to A body brackets....Now that i went over to the shop...I remember having the same problem ...some local mopar guru sold me engine brackets for an A body they turned out to be E body engine bracket......engine was a couple inches short of fitting...

got a set of A body from Stocker friend around the corner.....engine dropped right in...

Guys, I apologize for all the headache. Okay so as far as the motor mounts go, I believe 70aarcuda is describing precisely what went on here. Can anybody tell me if on the drivers side bracket for a 318, are the bolt holes for the biscuit offset towards the firewall or radiator? As with the the passenger side? Are they offset towards the firewall or radiator?

-
Back