HELP needed in Champaign, Illinois asap!

-

7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My Daughter in law and her daughter had to make a trip to Champaign, IL. last week to take care of some family issues.

Something has happened in the rear end of my '70 Swinger she drove.
She is very car illiterate so details are very sketchy: "It feels like the rear end has dropped and is dragging the ground" is all I have gotten out of her.

Can ANYBODY swing by and look at the situation and tell me what is up PLEASE! I can pay you some for this but I am very broke.

If you can please call me for the address where the Dart is at.

Later,
Bruce B.
478-320-1154

Could have rusted out the rear spring hanger and now is in the trunk. Had a few do that

Im about 2 hours from Champaign, kind of a haul just to check out whats wrong, I own a Towing business and could tow the car to you if there was a big problem with it but that gets expensive quick! Does she have a digital camera or know someone she can borrow one from? I would see if she could take some pics of the spring hangers and maybe see if she could e-mail you the pics, what she is describing sounds like one decided to go north through the trunk pan!!

Help was found 2/7/11 and I cannot thank you enough!!!!

A FABO member in Champaign, IL saw this thread.
He was out of town so couldn't help personaly, So he called a friend of his in Urbana, Il (an Urbana cop no less and on duty) who went over to my daughter in laws motel and checked out her '70 Dart for her.

He couldn't fix it then but they recomended a local mopar friendly repair shop who fixed it for her ASAP the next morning for a very reasonable price too!

From my Daughter in law, Granddaughter in law and Myself:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

If you guys ever need something in Central Georgia... CALL ME!

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back