HELP NEEDED: Ontario members near Newcastle

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Guys, we're trying to make it to Kingston tonight while on our cross Canada road trip. Anyone near Newcastle?

The fan belt snapped on our 75 Chevy G20 camper van. 350 auto, no A/C. Need a fan belt bad, otherwise we're sleeping on the side of the highway.

I can pay you in beer, or I can send payment through Paypal.

Let me know!

Bummer, hope you can find some help soon!!! In the meantime, be safe!! Bump

No pantyhose on board. A newfy tow truck driver pulled over and delivered us to Walmart. I asked the automotive section if they carried belts, but they don't (figures) so we'll try Home Depot to see if they carry something for an appliance.

Home depot is closed. No worries, we'll sleep at Walmart tonight and figure it out in the morning. Thanks for the bumps guys, I'll enjoy a beer.

Home depot is closed. No worries, we'll sleep at Walmart tonight and figure it out in the morning. Thanks for the bumps guys, I'll enjoy a beer.

I am glad you aren't stuck out on the highway. Have a beer or two and keep an eye out for any nice views that may come your way.

No pantyhose on board. A newfy tow truck driver pulled over and delivered us to Walmart. I asked the automotive section if they carried belts, but they don't (figures) so we'll try Home Depot to see if they carry something for an appliance.

Trust Walmart not to have what you really need.....but I bet they have pantyhose!!

...................Sorry to hear of ur break down...good luck.....hopefully u get a belt in town..........kim........

Should be a NAPA or CarQuest in that area.Take the old belt with you for sizing up.Good luck...I,m a couple hrs away from you.

Damn i wish i was on line last night, I live in Bowmanville and had a belt that would have got ya buy.
Sorry Mike but glad you got it fixed.

Mike and Carmen made it safe to my place. Enjoying a few beers, wine and cider.

-
Back