Help w/B&M Converter 2400 Holeshot

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Is anyone using one of these converters from B&M? If so, can you give me some driving/performance impressions of how it is working for you? It is supposed to flash @ 2400 but am curious to see what you are experiencing with it. Also, if you give me a quick rundown on your engine/trans specs, I would appreciate it. Also, any general comments on B&M converters would be helpful as well. TIA.

Ive used a few including tcis and they never stalled where they were advertised,for me they were always too tight and stalled a few hundred lower than advertised.After a few phone calls I found out that they were all remanufactured convertors and the stalls were based on a mild chev 350 in a medium weight car-not sure how that specs out across the board?.I doesnt seem like a very technical way of doing things and this was straight from their convertor tech.

BTW,I had the convertor your using behind a 402 and a 350 in a chevy nova,it acted stock at idle/cruise and flashed around 2k in the 350 and 2200 in the 402 with 373 rear gears.I had a friend who used the same convertor and it was really loose up stairs and never acted right,I guess it just depends on the luck of the draw.

imo, b & m should stick to just shifters............ i don't like their converters nor do any trans shops i deal with. its better bet to get a pdq converter thru a trans shop.

2500 did me no good i complained it stalled to early .. i own a dodge 360 maybe 360 hp now have a boss hog converter that stalls at 3900 to 4200 and really stalls at 3900. i would never purchase a performance stall under 3300... now have a 3900 in my daily driver

..............I HAVE USED MANY b+m, tci, + many others, usually alittle tight, BUT u have to remember that stall is checked while in hi gear, not 1st or 2nd also depends greatly on the performance of ur engine, a big block usually stalls higher than a sb.........kim.......

-
Back