Help with wheel choices.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Help me pick some bad *** wheels for my barracuda.

I want to change up the look a bit and was thinking about some 17's or 18's in the rear with a killer look.
Preferably no more than 5 spokes but I'd be willing to look at anything so long as it looked good and not hooptie ride flashy.
Not interested in Mustang bullit wheels.

Post some links or pics of your favorite wheel choices.

pops-1.jpg

If you are willing to dump $400 a wheel...

V40-17x7.jpg

or my personal faves... i think these would go great with the AAR theme...

V48-17x9.jpg

Are you not changing out the fronts as well?

I got these for my Dart, they are 15" but may be available in larger sizes.
They are Rev (revolution) wheels liscensed by American racing. I got them off ebay, you could look there for larger sizes.
You cant beat the look and the price of $139 each.

Heres a pic new from the box, and one mounted on the car.

Attachments

• S5002666.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 345
  • S5002759.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 321
I like Boss 338's a lot... But they only come in 18's. But they're under $700 for a set of 4 shipped! I may get a set in gunmetal. Black would look great on your car.. here is black on a Camaro

boss_338_wheels_tires_18x8_front_18x9_5_rear_black_gray_or_chrome_finish_with_tires_979_tax_16329121.jpg

Gunmetal on a notch:

ebay_right_side.jpg

I also like Cragar SS in 17"... saw some at a Coy's dealer. They had black ones that would look great on your car. Can't find any pics of them, though.. Here's a chrome ones for a reference:

DSC04519.jpg

And if your pockets are deep, I like the Specialty Wheel Mopar Warrior! Comes in 17"

file_17.jpg

beineke_71_mopar_serpant_45_.jpg

Those are all pretty nice wheels.

I like the first one mopedkid posted, and the revolution wheels mile high posted.

Can never go wrong with the classic cragar look.

Dang John.....Dont know why you would want to change a thing on that car ?

But if you want to change it up a bit, how about leaving the fronts and adding some gloss black steelie's (no hubcaps) in the back with some Micky Thompson Et's.

I think with your color combination, this would look wicked, without breaking the bank.

But if you want to change it up a bit, how about leaving the fronts and adding some gloss black steelie's in the back with some Micky Thompson Et's.

I think with your color combination, this would look wicked, without breaking the bank.
x2

But if you want to change it up a bit, how about leaving the fronts and adding some gloss black steelie's (no hubcaps) in the back with some Micky Thompson Et's.

x3 i was thinking the same thing

I like these and they look good with orange.

Attachments

• Mopar%20Nationals%2008%20069.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 259
  • Mopar%20Nationals%2008%20070.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 253
You already have my favorite wheels. I ran them on my Duster and I saved them for my Barracuda.

Attachments

• Duster 2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 258
-
Back