Help

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm wondering if I should get weights welded on a rebuilt convertor or buy a proper flex plate.I have now a cast crank 340 in my car and soon to have a 402 stroker with cast crank engine. What do you think? Thanks,

Sorry,No. I forgot to mention...I'm changing from 727 to the factory 904 that came with the 318.I either get the weights welded on or what flex plate?

Sorry,wrong post! duh..lol..

LMAO, I wondered where that came from.

What I'm getting at is, are you going to be happy with the package if the converter is too tight. It sounds like a stock converter, no?

The 402/318 will be internal balanced..No?Your best to send out the converter to the ConverterMan in TO to have it built to the specs of your engine build,cam specs,tire and gear size.This way you will get max performance from your build.Also I would get an SFI approved flywheel(thicker) for the added HP/TQ.JMO :D

The 402/318 will be internal balanced..No?Your best to send out the converter to the ConverterMan in TO to have it built to the specs of your engine build,cam specs,tire and gear size.This way you will get max performance from your build.Also I would get an SFI approved flywheel(thicker) for the added HP/TQ.JMO :D
Thanks Scott!

-
Back