Helping very intelligent, very disorganized people....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
A 68 Old Cutlass,nasty 427 rat,with N2O project. Asked to help him pull it,for a street able mill.(cool). I have to walk over boxes of custom header pipes,to wrench the last 3 bellhousing bolts. I love this guy ,to death. His organational skills blow.....Sorry ,about the rant.....

Had a good friend just like that. He had a nice Super/Gas Corvette and a big 40x60 shop. Every time he asked you to come help with something you knew the 1st hour or 2 would involve clearing a hole in the shop and unloading the car out of the car hauler.

Me too. I wondering what I'm gonna push outside to get Jail Bird in.

Helping very intelligent yet very disorganised people,..... can be very frustrating....

so, does that mean if my shop is a mess, I'm very intelligent?!? SWEET!

I've been there a few times before myself. Sometimes circumstances just lead to a mess. Although it was temporary, i just got off my a$$ and straightened things out. Clean & organized is the only way to go. A chronic mess.....I can't deal with.

I can work in my own mess and my garage is a mess, constantly changing from paint shop to mechanics shop to oil and lube shop. But when I ask someone over to help I always have the garage clean, tools and parts set up and ready to go that way they are only helping me with the "two man job" and not cleaning and organizing my crap

Convince him to invest in some shelving units and totes. I organized my **** years ago and couldn't believe the difference it made.

Last week I heard that our minds are like an old computer. The more info in it the slower it runs. So because I forget names and forget to do things and lose my keys (or tools that I had in my hand) means my mind is full and I know alot it just takes time to find it! And now you tell me if my garage is a mess I am intelligent. I always knew I was one smart A$$ Now I have the proof! I love having all this proof as to just how smart I really am!

I try to be neat but have to organize from time to time.. I used to lose tools and parts until I made the change. Now at 72 I forget where I put things. A never ending battle

-
Back