Hemi Challenger Convertable for $9K?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i there,

Before we go ahead,in case you are still interested, some words about the car: This is a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible HEMI.This is a totally solid car front to back and has been completely gone through cosmetically and mechanically. It features a brand new crate 426ci HEMI motor backed by fresh 727 torqueflight automatic floor shifter.The black interior is all brand new and features all new seat covers, new top, new carpet, new dash, new windshield, new door panels, and all new weather stripping. The steering wheel is in brand new condition and feels great. Everything works in the car including the lights, gauges signals etc. Everything on this car is brand new just replaced (lights, trim, rubber, grill, new wiring harness ect. This thing is fresh.1,419 miles clear title.

Price is $8,900.00 .The only reason I am selling is that my wife lost her job 6 months ago, and as a result we are downsizing our expenses.I'm in a hurry to find a buyer because I'm in debts with my bank.But what it's really worrying me is that if I don't get money quickly I'll lose my house because the term due at my bank is near and I don't have the money to pay my rate.So now you can see the reason why I'm selling my car at $8,900.00

I want the deal closed only through eBay's Buyer Protection Program in order for you and me to be 100% protected. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive and inspect the car. ONLY AFTER you receive the car and you inspect it (for 5 days) eBay will release the payment to me; in this way we are both protected. If this is the car you are looking for and if you agree with these conditions let me know and i will set up the transaction through eBay.
Thank you
Martin & Marie
PS: If you want to see more pics just let me know!

You think this is the same guy?
I sent a e mail out on that deal.

Cheers,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back