Reaction score
Hello
I have a 1969 dart
I have a hemi dart hood scoop
I need the measurements on where to place on hood
I know It needs to be centered
But need To know where front to back

:burnout::burnout:

Thanks for the link. I've got one of those sitting out in the garage waiting to be mounted to my steel hood.

Internal flange or external flange? I have an external flange that I've been wanting to put on but putting flat scoop with an external flange on a contoured hood has me scraping for ideas.

Mine is internal flange, just like the one in the link.

10426140_10202822273185655_1683670529648644541_n_zps796d6c41.jpg

Internal flange or external flange? I have an external flange that I've been wanting to put on but putting flat scoop with an external flange on a contoured hood has me scraping for ideas.
Install the scoop from the underside. In other words, flange goes on the underside. That's the way we do the 6 pack scoops too. Use panel adhesive on the underside, and use some big headed pop rivets installed from the top. From there , use a bondo type puddy to do the molding. We don't make the 68 Hemi scoop with a flange. Ours have studs hanging down and you can shape it to fit the hood. I am Sled City Fiberglass.

Install the scoop from the underside. In other words, flange goes on the underside. That's the way we do the 6 pack scoops too. Use panel adhesive on the underside, and use some big headed pop rivets installed from the top. From there , use a bondo type puddy to do the molding. We don't make the 68 Hemi scoop with a flange. Ours have studs hanging down and you can shape it to fit the hood. I am Sled City Fiberglass.

Any pics for flange style?

What hood are you working with?

-
Back