HEMI swap ride at Chrysler Nationals

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
IMG_4661.PNG
Anyone driving their Hemi swap Abody to Carlisle this year. My son and I are driving from Texas doing another road trip. Never been there but looking forward to it. Would be nice to meet someone who did the work themselves too.

That's another one I'll have to put on my list some day. I was planning to try to make it to the Woodward Dream Cruise with mine in the near future. Carlisle is a pretty good haul for me (Kansas), but looks like it would be even longer for you going from Texas.

RealWing that's great to here I've been keeping track of your build and can say very excited to see it in person. I'll send a PM with my number so we can meet up if that's ok

RealWing that's great to here I've been keeping track of your build and can say very excited to see it in person. I'll send a PM with my number so we can meet up if that's ok
Sounds good!!!! The car will be in the A Body Modified section of the showfield.

I don't know if I am doing Carlisle this year. I will be with the MSHS racing in Detroit and will be at the Woodward Dream cruise with any luck. I am also co sponsoring a restomod class at the MSHS race if you guys want to join.

-
Back