Hemi wiring diagrams

-
No problem, you should be able to "undo rating" or send a moderator a msg foe them to chamge it. My apologies for jumping the gun
Thanks I will try to send moderator a msg. I still do not see where I disliked anything nor do I see a dislike count, where it would be.

Hello to all
New to posting so if I'm not in the right place let me know.
I have a 68 Barracuda and a 2010 SRT 6.1 pull out complete, engine trans (6 speed manual) wiring harness and computer.
I guess you see where this is going.

Is there anyone who modifies the harnesses and set's up the computer that you would recommend?
I'm in the early stages of the build, just got the power train set up. Trying to lay out the ground work.
Looks like a good place for information.
Thanks

Hello to all
New to posting so if I'm not in the right place let me know.
I have a 68 Barracuda and a 2010 SRT 6.1 pull out complete, engine trans (6 speed manual) wiring harness and computer.
I guess you see where this is going.

Is there anyone who modifies the harnesses and set's up the computer that you would recommend?
I'm in the early stages of the build, just got the power train set up. Trying to lay out the ground work.
Looks like a good place for information.
Thanks

www.hotwireauto.com

Morphed

Thanks for the reply,
I had seen hotwire. And other places that sell harnesses.
I was trying to find someone to modify my existing harnesses, did not know if there's any members that do this as a side buiness.Trying to salvage as much of the existing items as possible.

Another issue is my right side starter with header's.
Was hoping to keep my torsion bars, I have a QA1 K members.

I have drawn up a fuse & relay wiring diagram, modified pdf's of the pinouts from the original FSM, and made a flash with the necessary changes made in HPT format. With this package you have everything you need (knowledge wise) to modify your 04/05 truck harness & PCM to use in any vehicle. I have designed it for the truck 5.7 with or without the 545RFE. If anybody is interested in this package PM me your email and I will send it when I can. I'm attaching the fuse/relay diagram but cannot attach the many pdf's.

Please comment to this thread after you have reviewed them. These took a considerable amount of work so I hope you like them. If you have received them from me I have no problem with you sharing them, I just ask that you credit them as my work. Of course being "Thanked" on my profile is always welcomed.

Fuse%20amp%20Relay%20Wiring%20Diagram%20545RFE.jpg
I decided to upload this file to a server. You can download it from here: Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files
If you find these files helpful I would very much appreciate the feedback here.

Chas
Does anyone have the pdfs the link does not work

I can modify your harness tune your ecm using hp tuners and disable skim 500$ send me your harness turnaround time 2-3 days will accept paypal not too active in the forums but do this on the side here in central cal. Salado's High Speed

I can modify your harness tune your ecm using hp tuners and disable skim 500$ send me your harness turnaround time 2-3 days will accept paypal not too active in the forums but do this on the side here in central cal. Salado's High Speed

Do you only do Hemi swap harnesses, or can you do Magnum harnesses as well?

Hi first for me and I wound like to thank chas for the wire diagram that was posted . Thank you

I have drawn up a fuse & relay wiring diagram, modified pdf's of the pinouts from the original FSM, and made a flash with the necessary changes made in HPT format. With this package you have everything you need (knowledge wise) to modify your 04/05 truck harness & PCM to use in any vehicle. I have designed it for the truck 5.7 with or without the 545RFE. If anybody is interested in this package PM me your email and I will send it when I can. I'm attaching the fuse/relay diagram but cannot attach the many pdf's.

Please comment to this thread after you have reviewed them. These took a considerable amount of work so I hope you like them. If you have received them from me I have no problem with you sharing them, I just ask that you credit them as my work. Of course being "Thanked" on my profile is always welcomed.

View attachment 1715205363
can you send me a copy of this relay diagram that you have draw up it is so small I can't read it. I have put a 5.7 hemi and the 545erf transmission in a 1949 dodge pickup and I am trying to wire it up. I got the engine, harness, ecm, pedal out of a 2005 truck 1500

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you very much for the work that you have done and I think it would work great for me but the post is blurred so I can't read it.

Guys, When I called Mopar Performance Tech asking about CanBus and broadcast data they sent me a bunch of wiring diagrams and pin-outs on the Mopar ECU and wiring harness. See if this helps, I'l copy the links below
Gmail

Gmail

If this doesn't work I have the docs saved to my laptop and can email them to someone if needed

First I would like to thank Chas for the wiring diagram. I can read most of it and have been able to fire the engine. Does anyone have the full package of documents and hopefully a higher res version of the wiring diagram? I am having troubles reading the lower left corner of the drawing. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Guys, When I called Mopar Performance Tech asking about CanBus and broadcast data they sent me a bunch of wiring diagrams and pin-outs on the Mopar ECU and wiring harness. See if this helps, I'l copy the links below
Gmail

Gmail

If this doesn't work I have the docs saved to my laptop and can email them to someone if needed

Whatever those are do not work. They go to some login page "Google Accounts"

........And sorry I cannot read that diagram...........

First I would like to thank Chas for the wiring diagram. I can read most of it and have been able to fire the engine. Does anyone have the full package of documents and hopefully a higher res version of the wiring diagram? I am having troubles reading the lower left corner of the drawing. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I found this. Maybe it helps somebody else.

545RFE wiring.gif

Great thread so far. Old but I haven't had much luck anywhere else. Does anybody have the files they could send me or a diagram or how to of their own? You would be very kind to share of possible. Thank you!

wondering if the diagram pack is still available. I am swapping in a 2003 Gen 3 into a 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ.
v/r
Bill Croka

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back