Henry Repeating Rifles

-
I'm not sure Cliff but I think they did go out many years ago but the name was brought back on the market. They make some really nice guns and the one I would like to own would be the golden boy .22. The reciever is polished brass and it is a lever action and tube feed. Their guns are high quality and pricey but would be nice to own.

I'm not sure Cliff but I think they did go out many years ago but the name was brought back on the market. They make some really nice guns and the one I would like to own would be the golden boy .22. The reciever is polished brass and it is a lever action and tube feed. Their guns are high quality and pricey but would be nice to own.

They have the exact copy of Steve McQueen's rifle from his tv western called Mare's Leg the short Henry 45 cal. They also have a 44 Mag Rifle,45 Colt Rifle,357 Mag Rifile.

I got one of their catalogs

"Have you ever seen what a Henry Rifle can do in the hands of a man that knows how to use it"???

Danny Glover
Silverado

Check out the tribute guns--I think I need to buy one--Check them out!!!!!

Nice stuff! I wouldn't mind having one of the Big Boy rifles in .44 mag or .45 LC.

BTW, there's a testamonial from Miss Arkansas 1999 in there with a picture. She's smokin'!

hmmmm nice looking leavers. If I was in the market for another one I would defiantly consider the Henry, I really like that they are made in the USA. The blue .22 looks a lot like my 1894 32 win SPL too, but would be a heck of a lot cheaper to shoot.

I've got one of their .22s my grandfather gave me about 12 years ago. My girlfriend just got one of their .357 magnum rifles that we're going to go shoot for the first time tomorrow night.
Really nice pieces they make

-
Back