Here’s your chance east coast footbrake racers.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
FOOTBRAKERS! How would you like to race for TRIPLE 20's for only $350? YOU can make it happen.

Michael Beard's Staging Light events and Rockingham Dragway are raising the bar. Grab a friend and ink the Carolina Footswap Nationals on your calendar, October 13-15, 2023! It is the PERFECT time of year: Points are over, it's not too hot, it's not too cold, and the action at the all-new Rock is going to be tight!

Triple 10's get a big boost as the car count goes up. Each main event with 300+ entries pays $12,500 to Win instead of 10K, with $15,000 to Win at 350 entries. When we see 400 entries, the winner's payout skyrockets to an incredible $20,000!

You know what to do, family, Fast n' Finchum it up!

EE5B1B8C-6D3A-4E3E-A8D7-326DE5D32A9C.jpeg

Man you had me all excited with “East coast” that’s southern east coast. Lebanon valley or epping NH is East Coast.

I guess I will cry myself to sleep now.
Syleng1

Man you had me all excited with “East coast” that’s southern east coast. Lebanon valley or epping NH is East Coast.

Syleng1

Hey if you want to play you gotta be flexible. The nice thing about Michael Beards races are you Dont have to pre-enter. He will also call the race with time to spare if the upcoming weather looks crappy.

Syleng1
Epping has a big money race September 1, 2 & 3. High and Low roller races Friday night with test and tune for main event participants. Saturday and Sunday is $10K to win. I've already registered for the event.

FOOTBRAKERS! How would you like to race for TRIPLE 20's for only $350? YOU can make it happen.

Michael Beard's Staging Light events and Rockingham Dragway are raising the bar. Grab a friend and ink the Carolina Footswap Nationals on your calendar, October 13-15, 2023! It is the PERFECT time of year: Points are over, it's not too hot, it's not too cold, and the action at the all-new Rock is going to be tight!

Triple 10's get a big boost as the car count goes up. Each main event with 300+ entries pays $12,500 to Win instead of 10K, with $15,000 to Win at 350 entries. When we see 400 entries, the winner's payout skyrockets to an incredible $20,000!

You know what to do, family, Fast n' Finchum it up!

View attachment 1716128563
Wow! That's quite an event.

Epping has a big money race September 1, 2 & 3. High and Low roller races Friday night with test and tune for main event participants. Saturday and Sunday is $10K to win. I've already registered for the event.
Hey Les,

Do you ever get over to Oxford ME to the strip there? Wife and I are in that area (south) at a campground like 3rd week of Sept with friends. I was hoping to head there for Saturday night racing if any. I will not have my car but did not know what type of track it was. Like Epping or like Lebanon Valley( I assume you’ve been there but I allways assume wrong lol!) Syleng1

Hey Les,

Do you ever get over to Oxford ME to the strip there? Wife and I are in that area (south) at a campground like 3rd week of Sept with friends. I was hoping to head there for Saturday night racing if any. I will not have my car but did not know what type of track it was. Like Epping or like Lebanon Valley( I assume you’ve been there but I allways assume wrong lol!) Syleng1
Yup, I race at Oxford regularly, I live about 40 minute drive from there. Normally Oxford races on Friday nights, but do have the occasional Saturday & Sunday events. I'll check the schedule to see what is going on around that time. Oxford more resembles Lebanon Valley as it shares the property with a paved circle track. However Oxford is nowhere near the size of Lebanon Valley and is an 1/8 mile track. It's an unsanctioned (outlaw?) track and has a pretty good car count most weekends.
Looking at the schedule they have regular points night on Friday 9/15 and a double points race on Saturday 9/16, and regular points night on Friday 9/22. I won't be there the weekend of 9/22 as I'm planning on being at Lebanon Valley for Dover Drags Weekend. Oxford is on Facebook under New Oxford Dragway and they have a website newoxforddragway.com

-
Back