Here is a good story

-
SkateBoard!!!!!!!!! :headbang: I tought i was the onlyone on this site that love skateboarding and Mopar's!! .nice story 63dartman.
This is the Versão-02 Skateboarding Family from Rio de Janeiro.(Me & Friends).
Versão-02 is our Skateboarding & Tattoo Shop.

V-02 mesquita-1.jpg

That sound like a killer setup you have!! Skating is one of my other passions, Never got really into skating till my kids conned me into taking them to a skatepark. I was 35 at the time I started learning how to carve, drop in, roll in, early grabs.....you get the idea. Not much of a "street skater" butI love good flowing concrete. Here in albuquerque they just finished up our second big park, It's not open yet but the concrete is finished and it is BAD *** and BIG. We also have the legendary indian school ditches!!

Nice!!(on th picture)i'm 28 yrs old Brother 31,pierre 35,S 31!!We all skateboard since kids. But you know that in skateboarding you do as you like and doesn't matter what people says,Skateboarding is everywhere from Big Vert's,Pipes and Skateparks to concrete stairs and city streets.This Place is an Old Muslim Church(A bit rare in Brasil)builded imn the midle of our Atlantic Florest.Most of peoplo ithat lives in Rio don't even imagine that this place exist's!!there was nothimg inside so...A friend builded a ramp inside of her!!Outside we had this setup of stairs!!!!A Magic place.,
Congratulations to your kid!!We always learn with kids.
Skateboard and Mopar's!!!!

-
Back