here is to all you flippin haters!

-
Nice find !and holy crap that was alot of work to get them out!

Better to part them out then let them rust away to nothing.

Next Time you need one of these!

Attachments

• d8.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 210
So......What does this have to do with flippin again ?

Dont get it. Whats the point your trying to make ?

Is this the Pre-flip stage ?

The way I see this he's making sure that people know what is involved in obtaining cars like this. There are a lot of armchair quarterbacks out there that give Plot crap about all the cars that he parts out or flips. I think his pictures give a very good idea of what it takes to find the cars that he does and what he may have to go through to get them. He's actually out finding every one of these cars, not waiting for someone to drop them in his lap for nothing.

I commend Plot for what he's doing with these. Even if they are beyond restoring he has found great parts to bring many other old Mopars back to life. These in particular are a great example of him flipping them only to prevent them from sitting there until they rot. From the pieces he's listed he is definitely out to make a killing, but distribute these parts to people who need them at a good price. If he makes a few dollars for his time, then so be it. That's how the world works. I think most people are just jealous because he finds some awesome deals on some killer cars. Good luck with the sale Plot!

The way I see this he's making sure that people know what is involved in obtaining cars like this. There are a lot of armchair quarterbacks out there that give Plot crap about all the cars that he parts out or flips. I think his pictures give a very good idea of what it takes to find the cars that he does and what he may have to go through to get them. He's actually out finding every one of these cars, not waiting for someone to drop them in his lap for nothing.

I commend Plot for what he's doing with these. Even if they are beyond restoring he has found great parts to bring many other old Mopars back to life. These in particular are a great example of him flipping them only to prevent them from sitting there until they rot. From the pieces he's listed he is definitely out to make a killing, but distribute these parts to people who need them at a good price. If he makes a few dollars for his time, then so be it. That's how the world works. I think most people are just jealous because he finds some awesome deals on some killer cars. Good luck with the sale Plot!

I agree 100%
Plus I wish I could find cars like this -More fun in the hunt !

Its not saving them if you pull them out of the woods and strip them for parts. Saving them would be pulling them from the woods and restoring them. Everyone's entitled to make a buck just like everyone is entitled to there views on flipping.

^^^^^ hey, adam, thanks for your input !!!!!!!!!!!

found this sitting in the woods since 1984
real 340 1970 vintage race car

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 002.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 150
dont know much about it.
lebanon valley and conn speedway class winner late 70s=early 80s
had a big block in it.
orig rally dash and front disc brakes were in it.
old corolla bucket seat.
vintage b+m shifter
check out the 8 lug truck wheels that were converted to small bolt.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 004.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 143
yea, i had to get them out by myself, and trying to teach my 6 y/o daughter how to work the winch remote.lol !

Keep it up, she'll be better at gettin' 'em out than you... nothing like experience.

-
Back