Here She Is

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my new truck.

100_0832-2.JPG

100_0831-2.JPG

was you able to get a good deal, I'am trying for a challenger se v6 and nobody wants to deal on a straight out buy. they say there selling fast, but I see more coming in and none going out on the websites.

Yea, i traded my 04 dakota QC with the 4.7 and then had rebates. They even through in a employee discount and another 1k off from a thing i got off of dodge.com. After everything i got it for bout 10k under sticker.

Nice. My brother bought a silver 08 couple months ago. Window sticker showed 38,3??.00 after all the add ons. Odometer showed 33 miles. 6 inch long mud dobbers nest on the differntial cover so it had been sittin there a while.
Anyway, he signed at 16,800.00, no trade, not a dime outa pocket.
2 problems in first week. Trans controller went south, lost overdrive, replaced under warrenty. Water leak at light fixture on back of cab. Beyond that its a nice ride. He's glad pump prices came back down LOL

yeah ,fred martin superstore in ohio has two challengers I like, they got the payments down to 409.00 a month. but I'am hoping they will do better. its a two hour drive to get there.

How Do You Like The High Horse 4.7 V-8. How Does It Compare To Your Daks 4.7? Hows The Ride With The New Suspension?

Talk About Deals, We Have A Dealer Here In Oklahoma That Was Selling Any 2008 1500's At Half Off Sticker! Two Weeks Later, He Was Offering, Buy Any 2008 Quad Cab 1500 & Get A Regular Cab 1500 For A Dollar! Great Deals Indeed.

yeah ,fred martin superstore in ohio has two challengers I like, they got the payments down to 409.00 a month. but I'am hoping they will do better. its a two hour drive to get there.
I got my mom a Suzuki XL7 from them 4 yrs ago and they were GREAT to deal with! They are 50 mins from me and beat the dealeship thats right down the streat from me by over $4k on the exact same SVU. Was for sure worth the drive!

Talk About Deals, We Have A Dealer Here In Oklahoma That Was Selling Any 2008 1500's At Half Off Sticker! Two Weeks Later, He Was Offering, Buy Any 2008 Quad Cab 1500 & Get A Regular Cab 1500 For A Dollar! Great Deals Indeed.

now if they would just do that with the challengers.

I got my mom a Suzuki XL7 from them 4 yrs ago and they were GREAT to deal with! They are 50 mins from me and beat the dealeship thats right down the streat from me by over $4k on the exact same SVU. Was for sure worth the drive!

I need to come up that way next weekend to alliance to get parts for my 36 coupe. hoping to make a deal by then.

now if they would just do that with the challengers.

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH. A 70 YEAR OLD GUY AT MY WIFES WORK JUST PURCHASED A 2009 CHALLEGER R/T FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. THEY ARE SELLING AS QUICK AS THEY GET THEM IN, HERE IN THE TULSA AREA.

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH. A 70 YEAR OLD GUY AT MY WIFES WORK JUST PURCHASED A 2009 CHALLEGER R/T FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. THEY ARE SELLING AS QUICK AS THEY GET THEM IN, HERE IN THE TULSA AREA.

I'am not. if they would just give alittle, it would make me happy. I would buy one. I can wait no hurry here

How Do You Like The High Horse 4.7 V-8. How Does It Compare To Your Daks 4.7? Hows The Ride With The New Suspension?

I have not really got on it yet but i can feel the power. It is not as peppy as the dakota at the first touch of the throttle, YET lol. And this thing handles like a go cart. Basically no body roll and it goes where u point it.

I have not really got on it yet but i can feel the power. It is not as peppy as the dakota at the first touch of the throttle, YET lol. And this thing handles like a go cart. Basically no body roll and it goes where u point it.

sounds like your having fun, but dont go and get a ticket.

Sounds like you got a good deal on that 09 truck. Looks good too. I couldn't get a local dealer to give me that much off a $39k+ leftover 08 Quad cab they had, even with all the great deals guys were getting over the past few months on them . The $16.8k truck mentioned above is one example. As for the Challengers, I have two on order. The best deal I could get on an R/T was about $2600 off msrp, which is good compared to some. I need to cancel one but I'm gonna wait until Chrysler gives it a VIN so they build it anyway. I can't find one optioned the way I want it or I'd buy off the lot. There are many around here on the lots, and they aren't going anywhere. I'm thinking now about canceling my orders and saving more for an SRT8 instead.

Sounds like you got a good deal on that 09 truck. Looks good too. I couldn't get a local dealer to give me that much off a $39k+ leftover 08 Quad cab they had, even with all the great deals guys were getting over the past few months on them . The $16.8k truck mentioned above is one example. As for the Challengers, I have two on order. The best deal I could get on an R/T was about $2600 off msrp, which is good compared to some. I need to cancel one but I'm gonna wait until Chrysler gives it a VIN so they build it anyway. I can't find one optioned the way I want it or I'd buy off the lot. There are many around here on the lots, and they aren't going anywhere. I'm thinking now about canceling my orders and saving more for an SRT8 instead.

wow 2600 off. I would like to get that.there would be a challenger in my driveway if I did.

While individual dealerships may forfit a chunk of their profit on a Challenger dont expect Chrysler to offer huge discounts on them. They would sooner stop those production lines thus maintaining or increasing the value of that model.
Even in its second year you can bet the Challengers dont roll off the line in numbers as high as trucks or any model they've been building far longer.

I can't tell but does it have the tool boxes on the side?

Sarah Chronicle Stories (terminator) was sure pushing the new Dodge. Have you seen the episodes?

$2600 off the Challenger means you probably are getting it at invoice. Those cars don't have that much markup in them. About the best deal you could get on one would be if you could get a control number, and buy at PP or EP pricing. If you have a control number (unless MOPAR says a car is exempt) the dealership has to sell to you using that price structure.

Nice truck btw. Does it have the bins in the floor?

I can't tell but does it have the tool boxes on the side?

No it does not have those in the bed.

Just in the short time that i have driven it, the computer says that i am averaging bout 18.3 mpg. Not bad for 25 degree weather.

I like your truck, nice shade of blue. I would like to trade in my 04 for one. But like everyone else I don't want to spend the money right now.

-
Back