Here they come!

-

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Looks like someone has done a lil spying............

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16857&stc=1&d=1236478031

Other than fresh meat for my slant Valiant, I should be excited about this because?

Ewwww, looks uglier than homemade sin.

Unfortunately they will probably end up being really successful and be as common as the Mustang.

I believe that the Mustang and Challenger achieved the essentials of the '60s designs; the Camaro did not. I am disappointed.

Man They Are Sure Ugly, I Guess We Will See How Fast/slow They Are Soon, Unless They Were Lining Them Up For The Scrapper...lol.....i Got Something Waiting For Them...............

Rack'em stack'em pack'em......I wonder if any of them will start? I see they all have the typical chebbie push bar on the back. (spoiler) :)

If they're anything like any year crapmaro that any of my friends had, It'll have electrical problems before it hits 20k mi.

Despite the mess that the Auto maker world is Im still holding out hope that I will get a chance to spend the money Im saving on not buying cigs on 1 of these one day. Hemi Cuda concept..........

Despite the mess that the Auto maker world is Im still holding out hope that I will get a chance to spend the money Im saving on not buying cigs on 1 of these one day. Hemi Cuda concept..........

=P~=P~=P~

I saw one on the highway a few weeks ago. Not quite as ugly in person as the pictures and concept drawings I have seen, but I don't see the 'retro' styling like the Mustang and Challenger have so well nailed.

Here come the General Masses. Some people are like sheep. They just follow the herd.

Question. Why did you put a 350 chevy in your ford?

Answere. Because every one else was doing it.

-
Back