Here we go again.

-
Every old car now is a one of one.
They can't have the same options, condition and milage.
Give the guy a break, he's just trying to sell his car!
One of one?
B.S.
You have to admit, it's a really nice car though.

1 of 1 doesn't mean desirable...after all, that could mean only one guy was dumb enough to buy a lime green car with purple interior, or order the landau option tissue dispenser........ and the Z brick racing stripes.

What's wrong with green?

green dart.jpg

This is not a very well optioned car, no right rear view mirror, 2 speed wiper motor, no bumper guards, no wood grain steering wheel, hub caps. Sounds like a chebby guy trying to turn a quick buck.

This is not a very well optioned car, no right rear view mirror, 2 speed wiper motor, no bumper guards, no wood grain steering wheel, hub caps. Sounds like a chebby guy trying to turn a quick buck.

What are you talking about?

Formula S 383……….$221.65
Torqueflight………$227.05
Stripes: Gloss Black Sport Stripe……..$20.40
Radio: Music Master AM………$61.55
Moldings: Wheel Lip Moldings
Instrument Panel: Rallye Cluster………$6.10
Wheel Covers: Wire………$64.10
Vinyl Roof……….$75.10

The car is far from low optioned.

The hubcaps were the most expensive optional wheel treatment available. You could only get hubcaps in 68. They had cheep ones and expensive ones…… Those are the expensive ones.

I see in the ad where they properly claim 1 of 99. That is more of the truth. I don't know how they can say it's the only one left unless they have found the other 98 which I doubt. Maybe it is 1 of 1 counting the color, that is a pretty ulgy color, most grandmas who liked that color in 68 wouldn't order the 383! Most grandmas who still would like that color wouldn't pay $68,000 for it now. I also beleive the low miles because with that color you'd only want to drive it in the dark! Ok, I'm done making fun. It is a nice car that somebody did a lot of work to.

Wow we should start a poll. I think more people on here like that color (including me) than don't.

I like Green > not that Green ... Whats wrong with earth tones ???
Thats why its 1 of 1 ... did not want to make another with that combo ... OOPS did i say that :(
Kidding still nice car ...

-
Back