Here we go! LOL

-
I dont know?

This is a car site, people tend to post about their car.

You have a car and are on a car site.

In reality I'm just busting your balls.
I realize me and you dont have the familiarity that me and Jpar have so I'll stop bustin your bag.

Carry on.

I dont know?

I realize me and you dont have the familiarity that me and Jpar have so I'll stop bustin your bag.

Carry on.

I don't mind. You youngins and your picture taking and thread making is way past my comfort zone. Somewhere on the web are pictures of my work. Haven't seen them in years. I dint post them, but they are there.

Shoot, I've got more gray in my beard than I'd like to admit.

When I went to school we still had autoshop, lathes and mills. I was running the lathe today and thinking I can't believe they even let dumb *** kids like me near something like this.... no wonder kids will stick their fingers in a fan or eat tide pods... they never had dangerous **** anywhere near them..

But know I've really side tracked this thread...

Sorry Jpar...

Shoot, I've got more gray in my beard than I'd like to admit.

When I went to school we still had autoshop, lathes and mills. I was running the lathe today and thinking I can't believe they even let dumb *** kids like me near something like this.... no wonder kids will stick their fingers in a fan or eat tide pods... they never had dangerous **** anywhere near them..

If you and jpar ask nice, when I take pictures of the bell housing (if it ever shows up) I'll take some new pictures of the car just to post them up. I mean, I have to take the damn iPad out there anyway.

Pretty please?

Your lucky Jpar is running that tunnel ram with those shotty carbs...

I'd like to see him bolt on a full port worked victor with an 850 DP and a 250 shot...

Although in his defense I kinda want his intake to bolt my twin 650s on top of.

Pretty please?

Your lucky Jpar is running that tunnel ram with those shotty carbs...

I'd like to see him bolt on a full port worked victor with an 850 DP and a 250 shot...

Although in his defense I kinda want his intake to bolt my twin 650s on top of.
You go and get yourself a dual quad setup and you'll be knocking at my door looking for my vertigate for your new 4 Speed! LOL
Then you'll really have your hands full...

I dont know?

Carry on.
Isn't it so much fun kicking yellow rose in the balls!? I mean I try to do at least twice a day if possible. It makes me feel so good about myself LOL man he's got some big shoulders. The day I meet him trust me I'm going to duck...

If you and jpar ask nice, when I take pictures of the bell housing (if it ever shows up) I'll take some new pictures of the car just to post them up. I mean, I have to take the damn iPad out there anyway.
I thought I had copied or screenshot or something a picture of your motor. But nothing gave me as much pleasure and complete laughing satisfaction as seeing what we now dubbed as the Exxon Valdez video! LOL that my friend is something that cope needs to see!

I'm gonna paint "Exxon Valdez" on my car cuz I've never seen a car more wanting to spill oil.

I swear all she wants to do is leak oil....

I thought I had copied or screenshot or something a picture of your motor. But nothing gave me as much pleasure and complete laughing satisfaction as seeing what we now dubbed as the Exxon Valdez video! LOL that my friend is something that cope needs to see!

Honestly...if you didn't save that video I have no idea where it is. Somewhere on YouTube I suppose.

If you held a gun to my head I couldn't find the damn thing.

Post it up if you can find it. And it was a small leak at a fitting. That's why I didn't shut it down. Fixed that long ago.

I'm gonna paint "Exxon Valdez" on my car cuz I've never seen a car more wanting to spill oil.

Permatex_Right_Stuff_Replica_01.jpg

It's the only thing I use. Never a drop nowhere never nada...
Edit: bring your wallet, forget about leaks.

What car thread? I don't even have any pictures. Why would I have a thread.
To share information! Drool over your amazing work.
I don't mind. You youngins and your picture taking and thread making is way past my comfort zone. Somewhere on the web are pictures of my work. Haven't seen them in years. I dint post them, but they are there.
That should never be unless you don’t have what you say you have.....
Ge a camera!
Start clicking!!!
Take pictures with the i-pad!
EZ -PZ, nice and easy!
Let’s see what ya got.

I just had a complete gasket disaster. Course I had all my parts Painted cleaned brand new bolts from hardware store brand new can of Right Stuff new gasket kit the whole nine yards and for whatever reason this thing would not line up so I can get the bolts on once I got up the goop on everything. Oh my goodness how frustrating! So everything is back off and drying so I can rescrape up all the brand new gasket.
Anyways I guess if I work hard enough tomorrow I'll make enough money to buy all the gaskets and all new right Stuff so I can get to work trying it all over again. Damn frustrating I said damn frustrating.

Should have seen the video! You would have died laughing at this gray haired old man running back and forth between the dripping oil pan and the gauges in the motor running it at 2 Grand Plus! LOL I think Bigga? Has the video?
Anyways you would think someone with over 13,000 comments and damn near ten thousand likes in three years would at least have pretty good running evidence of a vehicle? And I mean question mark...
Yellow rose when we meet and we probably eventually will make sure to be a gentleman and give me three steps towards the door....

Well I don't know what went wrong, but I'm doing the scrap of shame. Cleaning up my disaster. I guess I'll just get everything recleaned up and redry run and make sure fitment is good and give it another go..

Also in all fairness yellow roses customer was just busting his balls to get a rise out of him, but I'm sure he's happy with his motor.

Well I may just shaved a few dollars off my disaster because of course a full kit is $20 plus and just a single timing cover gasket is only like 3 bucks.
I think I'm going to sneak up on it this time a little bit LOL I'm thinking about paisting down the lower rubber gasket to the pan ahead of time. And quite possibly the gasket to the back of the timing cover ahead of time also. Maybe this will stop some of the squirming. again I've never done it this way or maybe I did it one time a long long time ago and as I recall I had a leak LOL I always have the motor out and put the oil pan on last. Also I'm thinking of not putting the little pieces of oil pan gasket down there this time and just filling it in with the right stuff as it didn't seem as there is enough of a gap for a gasket and again another spot for it to squirm.

-
Back